New with type 1 diabetes, I had heart attack.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/30/2016 11:12 a.m.

Hello, as the title says, I am new, I have type 1 diabetes, you already know what I am talking about.

I recently had an attack on the heart.Although I'm fine, I don't know if anyone happened to anyone?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/30/2016 11:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @bertaf forum, personally I cannot tell you about the issue of heart attack, about diabetes, almost everything, as I always say, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
08/30/2016 11:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello welcome.

Have doctors related that attack with diabetes?Do you know the reason?

What better, encourage.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/31/2016 1:57 a.m.

Welcome, @bertaf, you will have put some treatment to recover.What insulins do you use?
With good control, everything will be better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/31/2016 3:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Diabetes is one of the strongest cardiovascular risk factors.Cardiologists say that the probability of having a heart attack (heart attack) by a diabetic is similar to that of a non -diabetician who has already suffered one.Therefore, it is not something strange.

@bertaf: Have you been told that the attack is related to diabetes?Do you have other cardiovascular risk factors (tobacco, sedentrism, cholesterol, hypertension, overweight etc)?How do you carry control of diabetes?

I hope you recover soon.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/31/2016 8:27 a.m.

@bertaf a year and a half ago or a little less suffered a lower myocardium infarction and I also have the lower right auricula touched, as a consequence of work problems.
Following this I discovered that diabetics are more likely to suffer some infarctions called siles.
In this life we ​​have to fight, never throw in the towel.
My illusions are still there and I am clear that nothing is going to stop me within some rules to follow.
As soon as you notice anything, do not hesitate to go to the emergency room.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/31/2016 2:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

bertaf said:

I recently had an attack on the heart.Although I'm fine, I don't know if anyone has happened to anyone?

Hello, the important thing is that now you are fine, you have to take care of you something else but you will have a normal life and you will see, a family member had a long time a heart attack and was taking some pills that are called al-protector BV, I hope youGo very well, S2

julia00's profile photo
julia00
08/31/2016 2:58 p.m.

jconegar said:
@Bertaf a year and a half ago I suffered a lower myocardium infarction and I also have the lower right auricula touched, as a consequence of work problems.
Following this I discovered that diabetics are more likely to suffer some infarctions called siles.
My illusions are still there and I am clear that nothing is going to stop me within some rules to follow.

I am very happy @jconegar that everything was in a scare and you are well now.
Did they tell you that the infarction was related to diabetes?Do you have other cardiovascular risk factors (tobacco, hypertension, cholesterol, sedentary lifestyle ...) or only diabetes?I understand that sedentary lifestyle because for what you say, you do a lot of sport.
If the issue comes for diabetes, they would advise you as usual, maintain good metabolic control (good glycosylated).No?
Greetings and thanks

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/31/2016 3:53 p.m.

What boredom associating everything directly with diabetes.

It can lead to easy diagnosis and that the true cause is not well sought.

My endocrine already told me when debuting: "Never go to the Emergencies" I understood it well the first time I went ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/31/2016 6:17 p.m.

albertot said:
jconegar said:
@bertaf a year and a half ago or a little less suffered a lower myocardium infarction and I also have the lower right auricula touched right, as a consequence of work problems.

I am very happy @jconegar that everything was in a scare and you are well now.
Did they tell you that the infarction was related to diabetes?Do you have other cardiovascular risk factors (tobacco, hypertension, cholesterol, sedentary lifestyle ...) or only diabetes?I understand that sedentary lifestyle because for what you say, you do a lot of sport.
If the issue comes for diabetes, they would advise you as usual, maintain good metabolic control (good glycosylated).No?
Greetings and thanks

The infarction was by fat fucks at work as consequences of other pulmon issues that I did not see the way they listened to the official medical reports and I remain the same.
I had cholesterol badly before starting the sport since I started with the sport I left the atorvastatin little by little until they have not taken anything for a long time.
Two months after debuting my first and worst glycard analyzed, it was 7.5 after 7, and always below, that is, the control has not been quite bad.
I hate tobacco since I have use of reason, although I respect everyone who smoke.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/31/2016 6:23 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Obviously we have more ballots than a person without diabetes, this is clear but I curiouslyIt was diabetic so we didn't be alarmed .. !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/31/2016 7:55 p.m.

Of course you don't have to be alarmed, Sigsauer.There was more !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/31/2016 8:44 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.