I have many hyperglycemia

Dido's profile photo   08/30/2016 5:06 p.m.

Hello good afternoon, I am going to tell you a question that I have, the truth is that it is costing me to handle my diabetes, I have many hyperglycemia, there are times that after eating I have up to 250, but then similar, my hemoglobin click is 7, andThe educator tells me that I am fine, but because of what Leo is nothing healthy about hyperglycemia.They have given me a new machine a new meter a month ago, and it has a phone number in case the usual doubts, have you ever used it?

Dido's profile photo
Dido
08/30/2016 5:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you are high after eating, you will miss you quickly at meals, and if you go down later, maybe you are slow.
Hyperglycemia, are two hours after eating?or are they specific peaks?
What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/30/2016 7:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Where are you from?Don't go to the endocrine?It would be better than the endo that is the one who knows more about your life that you will tell, surely helps you control those values, it is clear that you lack insulin or the issue of rations does not go well, try to see you beforepossible.The telephones of the meters are for their technical assistance they will not advise you anything to do in those cases.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/30/2016 8:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have an appointment with A Educator in September, with the endocrine I don't know, I will have to call him, fast use Apidra and D Soul Lantus

Dido's profile photo
Dido
08/31/2016 4:14 a.m.

As an approach, the sum of rapid insulin must be equal to the sum of slow insulin.If you are 250 after eating, you are missing quickly but the amount of more that you put on will have to remove it from the slow so that it does not get off.Anyway you have to consult with the endocrine and it would be interesting that you could check with a continuous meter that is really happening.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/31/2016 7:21 a.m.

Thank you very much, I don't know why this information is not given to me the endocrine, the truth, or the educator, I learn more with you and that I do not have much time to enter.

Dido's profile photo
Dido
09/03/2016 7:17 p.m.

dido said:
thank you very much, I don't know why this information is not given to me, the truth, or the educator, I learn more with you and that I do not have much time to enter.

Try to change endocrine, there are many who are from the old school.Find out before those who have good and ask for change with that.You would have had bad luck perhaps.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/03/2016 11:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I believe that many endocrine do not know ... I have checked it with the Dexcom and lowering the basal and raising the bowling a lot is much better from 30% in bolos to 42%.Of course, each case is a world.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/04/2016 1:26 a.m.

Endocrine and educators are learning a lot with continuous meters and their graphs.Before those sudden variations were not believed and all the fault were thrown into the patient.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/04/2016 1:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hopefully all endocrine will learn soon, the information is already there, you just have to look for it and study it and that is their work, not everyone is able to do it because of how complex it can be, although it would be ideal.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/04/2016 1:21 p.m.

A curiosity, how much does a continuous meter cost, you can ask social security.

Dido's profile photo
Dido
09/04/2016 6:29 p.m.

For now,@dido, Social Security does not subsidize it.
I don't know if he walks for 150 e per month, or more, depends on which

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/04/2016 8:19 p.m.

dido said:
a curiosity, how much does a continuous meter cost, you can ask social security.

Link

SS at the moment nothing.Free looks at one day.Dexcom no.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/05/2016 1:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.