"I don't know how I survived diabetes," said Tina, 48 (with diabetes from 6)

fer's profile photo   09/05/2016 9:59 a.m.

And I don't tell you anything with the cure @jconegar every 5 years I was going to leave hahahaha and between you and I had been without seeing it without seeing it

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/07/2016 4:38 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Man is clear that we all want the cure ... but well to have the visible glucose on my pebble watch with a very very good precision (at least in my case with the dexcom G4) and have a distance mandit to put me minibolos type 0,3u to adjust whenever you want (contour Next Link - Minimed 640g) to me if it seems to me an important advance.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
09/07/2016 6 p.m.

@Albertot to see, I comment that this is the advance I have seen but to have spent 30 years I think it is little.
I also use the same XDrip system but I still think it's a long time

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/07/2016 7:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@albertot And is that an advance?A motherboard with a clip and man with gum in the purest McGyver style made clandestinely, without any quality control or guarantee ??Is that an advance?For me no.For me it is not an advance to be having to manipulate, risk and try something that most times works but that may not do it and see to claim.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/08/2016 9:22 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

When I explain to someone how this disease is treated, it makes me face that I am explaining that to cook I fire by rubbing sticks.

It is a shame that we are thus enslaved in 2016.

100 years ago the solution was to click insulin and now the solution remains the same.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/10/2016 2:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think that instead of complaining that there are no advances, they would have to thank that there are frogs of treatments and that thanks to that we can lead a life, not entirely normal, but come on !!!We can live !!And if more progress is seen regarding AIDS I think it is because it is a very contagious and much more serious and ugly disease than diabetes !!I have from 11 ..

taticolman's profile photo
taticolman
09/11/2016 2:20 a.m.

And you say it @taticolman that you have a glycosilada of 12. And you get 60 of Lantus and 45 of ultrarapida.If the truth is that advances are going well for you .. Of course we can live and today luckily someone with AIDS too.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/11/2016 3:42 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Taticolman we say things as they are we have all the right and that's why we do it.I do not care about the years you have been as a diabetic, I have 30 and I see that the advances for the time they have passed have been very few.
Of course we can live if we take care of ourselves, of course, now and 30 years ago.What the companions and I say is that we believe that the advances have been minimal.I don't know if you mean you have AIDS from 11 or diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2016 8:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Is that one thing is to kill viruses and another pancreas ..
And we have the bad luck that the pancreas is very sensitive and very active ...
If it were a thyroid gland, the treatment would be very simple.
And also glucose affects the organism., they could investigate a treatment that avoided cell glucosylation to eliminate complications ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2016 3:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It's fine guys, it was just an opinion!

taticolman's profile photo
taticolman
09/12/2016 2:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.