The diabetic patient Jorge Hernández Ornelas, denounced that he has more than a month that does not supply insulin at the González Ortega health center.

Even, as a right -wing right, he went to the central office but did not give him the medication he needs.

On August 22, during a visit that Secretary Guillermo Trejo Dozal had to the health center, the diabetes patient notified the official that he had not received the medically corresponding to the month of August.

“He told me, he committed that in two weeks there was insulin, and there has been nothing, they do their show that everything is fine, and that everything is working, that he relies, that one goes to attend the health center, and I amBattle with insulin, I am diabetic, ”said the citizen.

He stressed that if I had resources to buy it "I did not go in these gossip, if I get it it is because I need it, I do not have to buy it."

When he met with the secretary, there were television cameras, so health personnel scored his name and telephone because they would call him, but there was never such communication, he said.

Hernández Ornelas, for six years he was diagnosed with diabetes and for three years he has been injected insulin in the morning and at night.

The ex officio merchant in Tianguis on wheels, indicated that a medical bottle costs between 250 and 400 pesos in pharmacies, an amount that is uncomfortable because it needs three bottles per month.

Since Insulin is injected daily, it is the first time that popular insurance is delayed in the supply of this basic medicine, the right -wing citizen claimed.