Dana Dana Dana R in Spain?

enriquec's profile photo   09/09/2016 8:59 p.m.

There is a bomb that seems that it gets along with the closed loop, but it does not seem that it is available in Spain, or if?
Is there anyone who knows or uses it?
Link

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/09/2016 8:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What do you mean with closed loop?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2016 12:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is to use the Dexcom data or any CGM and tell the bomb what it has to do without human supervision.
That is, if this high, the dose rises and if you do not lower it to you.It seems risky that a machine decides but it seems that the algorithm is quite well thought out.Unfortunately, the bombs that I know are not compatible, this one that I commented if you can communicate with it on the mobile with Bluetooth and that is why you can.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/11/2016 1:14 a.m.

I think it's not so.What this pump does is connect with the glucometer and receive the information of the analysis you do, that is, how the action

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2016 10:10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

This is less complete than the 640g without the smartguard system.

With the remote control you make a capillary analysis and if you have in adjustments activated the calculation of hydrates sends the pump the calculated dose.Like the Bayer Contaur of the 640g of Medtronic

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/11/2016 10:49 a.m.

I did not understand that it stops or modifies basal anywhere, but also my English is not perfect.From what I read is that the meter joins the pump and controls it at a distance such as the Accouck, so we would carry a broken break in the bag.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/11/2016 1:05 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

gemater said:
I did not understand that it stops or modifies basal anywhere, but also my English is not perfect.From what I read is that the meter joins the pump and controls it at a distance such as the Accouck, so we would carry a broken break in the bag.

Is that it does not carry continuous measurement, the meter calculates the dose and sends the order to the pump, it is the same as the bowling in the Medtronic 640g

DiabetesForo
09/11/2016 1:17 p.m.

@joseludi What he said or seemed to understand was just that.
As I said the Aviva Combo Accouck also does, you do not need to manipulate the pump, you can give orders from the meter, both food bolus and stop, start, modify basal ... etc, we go a distance control.I didn't put the 640g because I don't know it much.
Come on, with this you save the meter because it is hooked on the pump.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/11/2016 1:23 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hole pump hahaha.We have understood the same.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2016 1:25 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
pump al hole hahaha.We have understood the same.

She is nominated, she has all the ballots to get out of Big Brother's house, hehehe

DiabetesForo
09/11/2016 6:30 p.m.

Sorry, do not explain me enough and maybe I have struck you a little.
Indeed, it seems that as a whole it is worse pump than that of Medtronic, it can be used with the integrated meter and the information by Bluetooth is sent with what is comfortable.So far as normal but ...
The advantage of this pump is that it has been possible to link the pump with a mobile phone, that is, with an adequate program you can handle the pump from the mobile and this is where the closed loop enters ... because with an application (there are two"Famous" Openops and HAPP) you can obtain basal recommendations at all times and when you have it perfectly configured you can decide to pass control, so that not only for the pump when you have the glucose low as the future generations of pumps promise, but alsoCalculate in advance when that will happen and reduce the dose and if you go up the same, calculate the theoretical amount that would touch you and the basal rises to avoid increases.
I have it in manual mode (logical because my pump does not talk to the phone) and it seems that it is going well.In summary, what it does is that it recommends the basal to put and if I see it clear (eye that if you have it badly configured that the same suggests excessive amounts of insulin) then I manually put it to the pump.
To try even if I like more openaps, you have to compile it so that by simplicity I recommend the other one that you will find to download in a link at the end of this page:
Link
In my case the nights are very bad with uploads without explanation and it is time to be in surveillance and if I managed to close the loop ... it seems that I could sleep without problems.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/11/2016 9:26 p.m.

@enriquec nothing happens man, but the bomb does not carry McG so it is impossible for it to stop.What seems to do that pump is to have a bowling calculator as the action does.It puts the insulin depending on the HC that you are going to put on and at most of the sport you do for example, something that I see a nonsense, because she will never know what will happen.
The link you have put us is with an MCG and XDRIP.
Well I don't know if I understood you well, forgive.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2016 9:47 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconejar, you also need a continuous meter.
Come on, you need
-Bomb
-In continuous
-XDrip
-Happ takes the continuous meter data through the XDRIP application, calculates the adequate insulin dose and sends it by bluetooth to the pump, or as is my case, it tells me what I have to put on and I put it tohand.

All this is very complicated, but we go the grace is that the bomb does not bring it as a factory and these functionalities have been put on the community of developers who are behind these things.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/11/2016 10:15 p.m.

We are thinking of acquiring it to make it Loop.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
07/05/2017 9:05 a.m.

I also thought about it but it seems that we are close to being able to do it with the Spirit Combo.At the moment we have open loop, that is, the program indicates that you have to do and you have to put it by hand, it is not functional for the nights but we are pulling

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
07/05/2017 11:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.