{'en': 'Diabetic neuropathy inability?', 'es': 'Incapacidad por Neuropatia Diabetica?'} Image

Diabetic neuropathy inability?

barki26's profile photo   09/11/2016 1:11 p.m.

Hello, I'm new,

I would like someone to inform me that I must approach in my case, I am diabetic from thirty with insulin and metarformin.

I have a misnuvalia of 35/: but without economic provision, I have been diabetic neuropathy to which I have as a result of many pains in feet and hands and I lost the sensitivity in legs after I am in treatment, my work is operator of road cleaning and II had to wear down because I couldn't continue I had a hard time throwing the day.

My question is, can you recognize the permanent disability with economic loan?

Thanks and greetings.

barki26's profile photo
barki26
09/11/2016 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you are from Spain, do not go to you review you because they almost certainly take away the disability, it does not enter.
They make you a review they give you the new and discount diabetes, I know several that has happened to them.
Another thing is that you had something new with more degree than diabetes

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2016 1:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

That I know the degrees of disability can increase them if you have more problems, but you will never receive an economic benefit.You receive it if you have an inability.You can have a disability and not be incapacitated.
Disability and disability are different things.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/11/2016 6:37 p.m.

If I do not explicate, I am a road cleaning worker and I was discharged
Because neropathy no longer allows me to be able to approach all day and sweeping streets
Well, I am with many pains in feet and hands, I could get the incapable,

barki26's profile photo
barki26
09/12/2016 1:31 p.m.

If you already have a 35 recognized, you can go to you check again and how you have more ailments will increase it.You will never charge for disability.
You can request an inability and there will value a medical court.And they will grant you or not, a total or absolute disability and of course you will receive an economic benefit.

Anaisabel
09/12/2016 4:58 p.m.

Be careful, they do not have to upload if they take more away from diabetes than for the new in the end it will have less.
You must find out the percentages

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/12/2016 5:48 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Claro @jconegar will value diabetes again.

Anaisabel
09/12/2016 6:55 p.m.

@anaisabel yes but down

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/12/2016 10:42 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Of that forgetting and do not waste time I am with type 1 diabetes from the age of 15 and I am currently 28 years old, I am of all neuropathy in my legs of exo I am operated 2 times of the same arm x tendons and and lost mobility I get in coma of hypoglycemiaGreat x the noxe many times and I gave me the 35% disability as soon as the inability to give it as long as you give it to you as longMUXO 48 HOURS AND FOR HOUSE I HAVE IT LAST THE MONTH LAST THE MONTH SUBMITED ME WITH 24 PA THE HOUSE ASIESK Imagine how the thing is

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
06/13/2017 11:01 a.m.

Hello, I am very interested in this issue, I also have limb polyneuropathy.I don't know if you got something @"Barki26"
As I am new here I do not know where to see the date of comments 8- |So I don't know if the subject has been stopped time:-?greetings!!

juanen's profile photo
juanen
07/31/2018 10:01 a.m.

Hello, I am 52 years old and I have been with type I diabetes since the 25th. I punctuate 5 times a day, and now I am on a medical leave due to peripheral diabetic neuropathy.At the end of the day my feet hurt and I have a frozen left shoulder.I can't move it and I have horrible pains, apart from cervical hernia.
I want to ask for the total disability but I don't know if it will be enough for me to grant it to me.I can also demonstrate loss of vision and I will ask for time with a social security psychologist to value me, because everything is affecting me a lot, even menopause.: (|)
And for what Paquimacias says, we have to be dying to grant us incapacity ... that depresses me more ...

tete's profile photo
tete
10/16/2018 2:10 p.m.

Hello again, pity that this issue is so off :( or there may be another thread with more activity. I already found out how the publications dates look at, and now I comment.
The degree of disability is a different procedure from that of disability.Therefore, if you want them to value a work incapacity you have to request it in Social Security.
With what you comment I think they should value at least a total inability, this is the one that proves that your health status is not compatible with your usual work but enables you to do other works in theory more in line with your limitations, but eye, but eye,The amount of this pension is usually quite low, 55% of the regulatory base, then there are certain accessories.
In more serious cases they can assess an absolute disability, in this work incapacity is for all work, although I believe that in specific cases you can work.The pension in this pay is already 100% of the contribution base.
@tete, with what you describe I feel quite identified, although I am 42 years.
@jconegar, my last experience with the resolution of the degree of disability has been a bitter taste.I am from València, so that there are communities with some criteria or others, because I had recognized 57% 10 years ago, this year I have passed again due to complication of recognized diseases, aggravated polyneuropathy during these years, a quite aggravated hearing loss, more complications in diabetes, column deviation for various causes.Well, the result has been the same, even lower, previously had a 55 disability and 2 social factors points.Now I have a 53 disability and 4 social factors.I can't explain it to me, nor do they give you more explanations.

I hope it serves you to guide you a little, what is commented may have something that does not know in detail and that it is not as exactly as I say, but until there it is what I know.

Greetings!!!

juanen's profile photo
juanen
06/24/2020 11:26 a.m.

The total disability for the usual work if it gives you the right to charge a pension, but you do not charge 100%, but a percentage of the regulatory base if I remember correctly, to collect 100% it has to be the absolute disability for any work.But if you consider that because of your inability you cannot work and you are off for it, there comes a time, I do not know if 18-24 months that if you still leave it, it starts expeditious of total disability.There they decide if they retire with that inability, if it is more absolute, if they think you are not incapacitated they will be discharged.I speak of memory, I have been studying these issues for the opposition for a long time and I don't remember it in detail.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/28/2020 11:31 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.