Consultation.

Macarena's profile photo   08/25/2016 2:50 p.m.

Hello good morning.We are students of the degree in Nutrition at the National University of the Coast, province of Santa Fe. We are in the last year of the race and we must carry out a thesis.The title of our thesis is: "Obstacles that generate failures in treatment of type I diabetes mellitus in children and adolescents and their families attending the child's clinic in the city of Santa Fe.", The director of the same is Dr. TrosseroNeri.To collect the data we prepare two surveys, but we must validate it, applying it to a different population to the one we are going to use in the development (the patients of Dr. Trossero) I wanted to consult if you cannot publish them on your Facebook so that your followersThey answer them.Thank you very much.Macarena and Virginia.I wanted to consult if by this means we could raise the surveys to help us.Thank you very much !!Macarena and Virginia.

Macarena's profile photo
Macarena
08/25/2016 2:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!If you put the survey here, we can answer.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2016 4:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Great thank you very much for helping us with our work.
I explain the methodology: they are two surveys, one is for a child or diabetic adolescents (from 0 to 18 years) and the other is for some family of him.All questions have the space to answer, either with a cross or with the answer.Now I upload the surveys.

Macarena's profile photo
Macarena
08/25/2016 4:32 p.m.

This is the relative for the family.

Macarena's profile photo
Macarena
08/25/2016 4:53 p.m.

This is for the child/adolescent.

Macarena's profile photo
Macarena
08/25/2016 5:29 p.m.

It doesn't let me put the x ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
08/27/2016 9:06 a.m.

It doesn't let me open it ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/27/2016 2:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They are Word documents ... how are you supposed to fill it?Then they would have to save it and send it somewhere and you have not put contact, right?I think the best thing is that you look at the Google survey tool/forms, they are very complete and easily count, and for people it will be easy to fill too.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/27/2016 8:49 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

I wanted to thank you for your predisposition but I must reformulate the survey since they did not approve it.Thank you very much the same.And sorry for the discomfort caused.:(

Macarena's profile photo
Macarena
08/27/2016 10:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.