Quinoa

maca's profile photo   08/25/2016 6:04 p.m.

Hello now there is a lot of quinoa and my nutritionist recommended it since it has many proteins but the truth is that I do not know how to count it as far as portions are concerned in the packI know if it refers to raw or already cooked since it increases its size double or so, so I suppose it will increase its weight too, on the Internet I have looked and it makes me that every 100g 63.3g are of HC but that cooked onlyThey are 22.5g

Anyone a eaten Quinoa?Do you know how many grams an already cooked ration would be equivalent?

thanks a lot

maca's profile photo
maca
08/25/2016 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know what is ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2016 9:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello maca
Just last week I made Quinoa salad.
Always consult the following tables:

Link

Says 19 gr.In raw 1 ration
48 gr.Cooked 1 ration

Although this cereal is similar to rice, the cooked measure is almost like pasta.

Enjoy!

mogi's profile photo
mogi
08/25/2016 9:51 p.m.

I do not know how many HC has, but on the label the GR are raw.You have to keep in mind that sugars has very few, but it is high in starch.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/26/2016 9:25 a.m.

Thank you very much for the table the first day I counted that a 75 gr ration but then the truth raised me quite a lot and I already counted it like the pasta about 50 gr cooked and the truth was already better and now I see that according to this table I did not go veryBadly jijij

It is that now I am testing new foods with high protein content, I have already tried the integral oatmeal and the quinoa now I will try the Chia that I also believe that it has very few sugars and to see how it goes.

maca's profile photo
maca
08/28/2016 1:55 p.m.

With high protein content you have the amaranth.

Anaisabel
08/28/2016 2:59 p.m.

Have you tried it?how's it going?I have searched for it in the table and does not come to me, do you know when it is a ration already cooked?

maca's profile photo
maca
08/28/2016 7:38 p.m.

I do not know how many hydrates he has in raw or cooked.Nothing has been weight for years.
I have eaten little and always in broth, as if it were a semolina.I prefer the wheat of a lifetime.

Anaisabel
08/28/2016 9:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.