Presentation

majomamo's profile photo   08/27/2016 6:44 p.m.

Hello, my name is María José and I am a mother of a boy with diabetes 5 years ago and my husband also type 1 diabetes from 5 years.When my son was diagnosed, they told me "good for you it is easier because you know what it is about", but it is not, I met my husband like that and he controlled his illness, but a son is a son.My son debuted with 12 years, now he is 17, at first everything was more or less good, everything well that can be carried, but when he reaches 15 years my son takes him regular, he does not always click, he eatsHidden and clear how he is more away from home now because of his age, I can't control so much and I think it must be so independent, but the last Hemo had it at 8.4 and I am worried about his future.This of diabetes with him has changed the voodq, although he also has his positive side, the only one that I see him is the part of the information about the food and rations that we have had to learn, even my husband controls it better.But it is very difficult, and my son is a very good boy but I know he suffers for this he is very reserved, he never cried or when he was admitted but his life would be better without this disease.We have our bad and good days.Well maybe I have spread a lot, I will be for this forum from time to time.Greetings

majomamo's profile photo
majomamo
08/27/2016 6:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @Majomamo The life of all who formed this forum would be better without diabetes .. Your son has a way to enjoy and live at the cost of sacrificing good control ... consequences?OR NER OF THE MANY COMPLICATIONS OF THIS DISEASE OR CAN BE TAKEN ON WAY OR LATER OR LERthat does not allow you a respite.Maybe it's his rebellion for his age.I debut at their age and there are those who have suffered the newcomer to the world (that is unfair to some parents and that creature) unlike your child I am enslaved to this disease losing a lot of things that I will no longer live.So you look at it wherever neither of the 2 is good .. it is young and in the end I will have to take responsibility.Much encouragement.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/27/2016 8:34 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I understand you very well @majomamo, and there are not many tips to give, only parents know how much it hurts to see a child suffer for something chronic, you would like to protect them from everything and everyone, and when they are reserved it is very, very difficult as youYou say to them, I would give my pancreas the two kidneys and my whole life because my daughter woke up tomorrow without diabetes, I assure you.Extend everything you need, here you will find a lot of support.A hug and mood of heart, you are doing very well

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/27/2016 9:13 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.