{'en': 'Use aspartamo or stevia does not pound from hypertension and diabetes', 'es': 'Usar aspartamo o stevia no libra de hipertensión y diabetes'} Image

Use aspartamo or stevia does not pound from hypertension and diabetes

fer's profile photo   07/19/2017 4:18 p.m.

Artificial sweeteners are associated with long -term weight gain and increased risk of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease, according to a new study published in Canadian Medical Association Journal.

The consumption of artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame, succral and stevia, is generalized and growing, but emerging data indicate that artificial or non -nutritious sweeteners can have negative effects on metabolism, intestinal bacteria and appetite, although evidenceIt is conflictive.

To better understand if the consumption of artificial sweeteners is linked to long -term negative effects on weight and heart disease, researchers from the center of George & AMP;Fay Yee for health innovation of the University of Manitoba, in Canada, conducted a systematic review of 37 studies that followed more than 400,000 people for an average of 10 years.

Only seven of these studies were random controlled trials (the gold standard in clinical research), with the participation of 1,003 people in average for an average of six months.The essays did not show a consistent effect of artificial sweeteners on weight loss and longer observational studies showed a link between the consumption of artificial sweeteners and relatively greater risks of weight gain and obesity, arterial hypertension, diabetes, heart disease andOther health problems.

without scientific data

"Despite the fact that millions of people consume artificial sweeteners routinely, relatively few patients have been included in the clinical trials of these products," says Ryan Zarychanski, assistant professor at the Rady Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Manitoba."We find that clinical trial data does not clearly support the planned benefits of artificial sweeteners for weight control," he emphasizes.

"Caution is justified until the effects of long -term artificial sweeteners in health are fully characterized," says the main author, Meghan Azad, assistant professor at the Rady Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Manitoba.His team at the Manitoba Children's Hospital Research Institute is conducting a new study to understand how the consumption of artificial sweeteners by pregnant women can influence weight gain, metabolism and intestinal bacteria in their babies.

"Given the generalized and growing use of artificial sweeteners and the current epidemic of obesity and related diseases, more research is needed to determine the long -term risks and the benefits of these products," says Azad.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/19/2017 4:18 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

To the sweetener I use it for breakfast and snack only
I could take bitter to coffee.Only the black te produces me a certain displeasure.
And not consumption or drinks or dietary foods that must carry it.
When I recently started with the issue of DBII a doctor told me to be sweetening
Do not ask what should
And if now there are inconveniences with the sweeteners I ask myself and ask someone if necessary for any digestive function or because it is necessary to sweeten things
I don't know if you can and how the taste of a cake without sugar or sweetener would be.
Thanks and greetings

mario69's profile photo
mario69
07/19/2017 10:06 p.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

The human body is very noble and endures many things that we do.
I think that two grams daily should not be wrong in the set of between 3 to 5 kg of solid and liquid that we ingest daily (10% solid)
Or is there something microscopic that accumulates?
Thank you

mario69's profile photo
mario69
07/19/2017 10:11 p.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

According to the treatment you have, you can eat more or less hydrates. What matters is not what you eat, but glucose control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/20/2017 2:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.