Get out of the pen with a syringe

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   08/28/2016 5:09 p.m.

Hello good!!!Let's see, many times, I have had figures to say, if I inject 3 I get too much, and if I inject 2 I do not reach the target value, and what I have done is to take it out with a syringe from the pen, to othersThat in a few units, the pen does not behave well.
Well, my question is whether you do it or not, and when you do it if once the units have been taken out, then you select in the roulette and oppress the button to avoid the empty effect.
Another thing ... Air usually enters the pen?When I leave the needle, it is a pass, since some insulin comes out and enters air, because of insulin differences, and I continually have to be taking out the air, will that influence the injections and the selected units ???

Thanks Compis!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
08/28/2016 5:09 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Leave the needle ??Needles are of a single use.Not to use the same all day.Primarily due to hygiene, second because its edge and tip in a single puncture deteriorates and reuse that needle more pain and discomfort when it comes to nailing .. I do use the lancets for more than one use and change when IAgreement or gives me (badly done because they are also of unique use)

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/28/2016 5:37 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I already know ... but I usually use them a couple of times or three ... I have to unlearn what I learned

Marcos_J_M
08/28/2016 5:49 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Well, in our case we ask insulin, sometimes in vial and sometimes in Boli, and at home use the syringe.
And yes, I still trust much more than the syringe than the ball.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/28/2016 6:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Air?I think it has happened to us all, I always took it out when I saw.The issue of pushing a unit or two before selecting the units always.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2016 7:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

You always have to purge, not only when you see a bubble, always.And you have to change the needle to be possible in each puncture.At first glance it is not seen, but it deteriorates a lot.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/28/2016 9:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel if I know, but when you are working and according to what situations it is a curious move hahaha

Marcos_J_M
08/29/2016 4:09 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.