{'en': 'Bummal illustrated table carbohydrates', 'es': 'Tabla ilustrada resumida Hidratos de Carbono'} Image

Bummal illustrated table carbohydrates

Miexron's profile photo   08/30/2016 5:59 p.m.

Hello good!

I am an illustrator and graphic designer, and when I debuted it occurred to me to make an illustrated "table" with the foods that I usually consume and its weights for ration of carbohydrates.

The goal is to have it in the fridge and at a glance see quickly to weigh and just have to use the large table with food that I do not use so often.

I have also put a small box where to write down how many rations I usually eat of a food and how many grams it is equivalent, because yes, sometimes my head is going and I do not remember very well how many I usually eat, and I end up throwing more than the account, I amSo disaster, haha.

The truth is that between one thing and another have lengthened this, and I know everyone or married all the weights of memory (I need to adjust the eyelet, that if), I still decided to finish it to print it for when I doubt,And to share it with everyone, in case someone who is starting, or not, can be useful.

I know there are many like that similar on the Internet, but I don't know, I wanted to do it with the foods that I usually use.The values ​​are taken from the table of the Diabetes Foundation, but if you see something weird you can tell me, that I have been wrong copying or something!

Perhaps in the future I will update it with more food, or it also occurred to me to make several by types, one with the values ​​of fast or similar foodexample.If I continue and have a good reception I will continue hanging it here.And if I venture to do the fast meals ... I will have to survey to make an average, because it is something complicated, and I have no experience hehe.

I hope it is useful to someone,

Greetings!

It is in high resolution so that it can be printed without problems:

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/30/2016 5:59 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Very good!You can also add legumes (chickpeas, lentils,) there are also 50g a ration.
There are many of 50 g per ration.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/30/2016 7:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And the ice cream?And chocolate?:))
Very good.You have cured it!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/30/2016 9:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for the totally selfless contribution to all the companions of the forum, and to me also hehehe.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/30/2016 10:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Regina yes, you are right, I have to add more legumes next to the chickpeas, and that at first I thought about it ... I was slow there, hehe.When I have a hole I add more more legumes and update it :).I'm glad you liked it!

@Anaisabel hahaha, next all in red with all temptations together !!:))
I'm glad you liked it!

@jconegar of anything!It is a pleasure, to the forum and to whom you want to pass, while more people are better useful!

It happened to me that the colors indicate the glycemic index, as in the table of the foundation, although I suppose you deduced it haha.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/30/2016 10:51 p.m.

Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@Miexron I love itaaaaa thanks !!!!>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/31/2016 7:25 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I'm glad you like @ainhoa, you're welcome!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/31/2016 11:13 a.m.

As Mola Chico !!!Congratulations!!

maxicastillejo's profile photo
maxicastillejo
12/31/2016 1:27 a.m.

Del 88. DM1 desde 2016.
Novorápid (según raciones) y Lantus (26)
Probando aparatos varios...y conociéndome...

Thanks @"Maxicastillejo"!, I'm glad you like it!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
12/31/2016 7:10 p.m.

Thanks @"myxron" !!Direct anger at the door of the fridge: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
01/02/2017 11:42 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thank you so much.It is very useful

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
03/17/2017 11:41 a.m.

Nothing!I am very happy that it is useful!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/17/2017 11:50 a.m.

Uff what danger, this is just what is not

myxron said:
good!

I am an illustrator and graphic designer, and when I debuted it occurred to me to make an illustrated "table" with the foods that I usually consume and its weights for ration of carbohydrates.

The goal is to have it in the fridge and at a glance see quickly to weigh and just have to use the large table with food that I do not use so often.

I have also put a small box where to write down how many rations I usually eat of a food and how many grams it is equivalent, because yes, sometimes my head is going and I do not remember very well how many I usually eat, and I end up throwing more than the account, I amSo disaster, haha.

The truth is that between one thing and another have lengthened this, and I know everyone or married all the weights of memory (I need to adjust the eyelet, that if), I still decided to finish it to print it for when I doubt,And to share it with everyone, in case someone who is starting, or not, can be useful.

I know there are many like that similar on the Internet, but I don't know, I wanted to do it with the foods that I usually use.The values ​​are taken from the table of the Diabetes Foundation, but if you see something weird you can tell me, that I have been wrong copying or something!

Perhaps in the future I will update it with more food, or it also occurred to me to make several by types, one with the values ​​of fast or similar foodexample.If I continue and have a good reception I will continue hanging it here.And if I venture to do the fast meals ... I will have to survey to make an average, because it is something complicated, and I have no experience hehe.

Greetings!

Link

This is just everything that must not be eaten! What horror! Very beautiful drawings and very successful but what they say make glucose a lot, all pickup pumps would.

Jose María Recio's profile photo
Jose María Recio
03/08/2018 8:51 p.m.

Jose María Recio said:
uff what danger, this is just what is not
myxron said:
good!

Greetings!

Link

This is just everything that must not be eaten! What horror! Very beautiful drawings and very successful but what they say make glucose a lot, all collecting pumps would.

What should not eat according to you?

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/09/2018 10:48 a.m.

Brilliant!!!

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
01/05/2019 10:52 p.m.

Thank you very much @Miexron.It's great

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
01/07/2019 12:39 p.m.

Thank you very much is a pass @Miexron

mama con diabetes 's profile photo
mama con diabetes
01/07/2019 5:25 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde hace 33 años
Tándem Control-iq - Dexcom G6
Paciente Empoderada
Autora del Blog ➡️ http://www.mamacondiabetes.com
Instagram ➡️ http://www.instagram.com/mamacondiabetes/
Facebook ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/MamaConDiabetes

myxron said:
good!

Greetings!

This food traffic light is also useful, in case it serves something you attach it
greetings

A_bilbao's profile photo
A_bilbao
02/21/2021 10:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.