Hello everyone :)

MarioVivirYDiabetes's profile photo   07/20/2017 4:18 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I have been with diabetes since the age of 7, 20 years ago since I debuted ... hehe I hope to contribute all the help I can of these 20 years of experience and learn a lot!since I consider that diabetes is a disease that you have to learn day by day.

All the best.

MarioVivirYDiabetes's profile photo
MarioVivirYDiabetes
07/20/2017 4:18 p.m.

27 años. Diabético tipo 1 desde los 7 años
Tresiba 24 u.
NovoRapid: ratio 1ui-1ch. Mañanas 1.5ui-1ch
hA1c: 5,7%

Welcome to the forum @"mariovivirydiabetes" I hope we share very many experiences! I have also with diabetes for now .... 19 years!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/20/2017 7:36 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum,
I would like to know more about the subject of type 2 diabetes, since it is the one that has been diagnosed.
know what I can eat,, etc .....
Thank you very much in advance

Anabel Ana's profile photo
Anabel Ana
08/25/2017 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am new in the forum, I have diabetes since 1994 and bomb since 2001, I started paying me the materials until they started financing it.

MIGUELANGELRUIZ's profile photo
MIGUELANGELRUIZ
08/27/2017 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, I'm new in the forum and new in life with my little son's diabetes, I encourage me to write because they accompany me and write my doubts and fears with their answers, reassures.Thank you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/27/2017 3:13 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.