Health includes diabetes units in all hospitals

fer's profile photo   09/01/2016 4:13 p.m.

The next Comprehensive Diabetes Plan includes the progressive implementation of diabetes units in the Andalusian hospitals, throughout the period of development and validity of the same.

This has stated in parliamentary response the Minister of Health, Aquilino Alonso, while assuring that its priority lines have already been established, among which is the prevention and attention to the diabetic foot.

In relation to the agreements adopted with the Federation of Diabetic Patients of Andalusia, the head of Health has confirmed that at the moment we work on the update of said plan, in the participation of patients in the award processes, in the dispensation ofSelf -control strips, needles and lancets and care in the educational center.

Finally and in relation to diabetes investigation, the counselor wanted to highlight that in 2015 of the total amount for biomedical research, 1,144,534 euros were allocated to specific diabetes projects.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/01/2016 4:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It only remains that, in those units there are at least an ophthalmologist dedicated, full -time, to ocular diabetes.Principle want things

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
09/01/2016 8:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My friend has a degree in biomedicine ... With a budget of 1,100,000 euros I assure you that I would manufacture a continuous meter of the copon, scheduled or the insulin bomb and such ... Many studies that remain nothing.In cuts in needles and syringes.

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/02/2016 2:43 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.