Glucose variation

Pedro Páramo 's profile photo   07/30/2017 4:54 p.m.

Good I have a doubt.If the glucose between before and after eating varies a lot, but within the limits, is it bad?
For example, before eating 74, 2 hours later 135. Theoretically it would be within the limits, but it is almost double.Alright?

Thank you

Pedro Páramo 's profile photo
Pedro Páramo
07/30/2017 4:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's perfect :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/30/2017 5:07 p.m.

Everything is perfect.135 mg/dl postprandial glucose is a book.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/30/2017 5:36 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

How do you get that ??

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
07/30/2017 9:45 p.m.

holes9 said:
How that is achieved?
I already tell you, that happens to me on the waning moon days and it depends on the ambient temperature !!

: (((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/30/2017 10:49 p.m.

Well, I just released me with diabetes 2 and I don't know, exercise and follow the diet I suppose.Thanks for the info.

Pedro Páramo
07/30/2017 10:52 p.m.

And clear pills.

Pedro Páramo
07/30/2017 10:52 p.m.

And since we are.The other day I had a beer mixed with homemade without sugar.In total a third of beer in several vessels.I was controlling every hour and the truth was quite good.My question is, the only problem of alcohol is hypo and hyper?That is, while my levels are well, can I calmly have a cane or two every Friday?Or can it affect me even if I don't get more up or down from the account?(I always talk about a beer or two, once a week).Thank you.

Pedro Páramo
07/30/2017 10:58 p.m.

Pedro Páramo said:
Well I just released with diabetes 2 and I don't know, exercise and follow the diet I suppose.Thanks for the info.

Those glycemia are cinema, if you are constant with medication, diet and a little exercise sure you keep them !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/30/2017 11:01 p.m.

Pedro Páramo said:
and since we are.The other day I had a beer mixed with homemade without sugar.In total a third of beer in several vessels.I was controlling every hour and the truth was quite good.My question is, the only problem of alcohol is hypo and hyper?That is, while my levels are well, can I calmly have a cane or two every Friday?Or can it affect me even if I don't get more up or down from the account?(I always talk about a beer or two, once a week).Thank you.

Hello Pedro.That I know the "problem" of alcohol is that even several hours after having ingested it, it can cause you hypoglycemia.Anyway, I don't think it's your case because it is very small at once ... but let's see what the rest of the companions tell you ...
Congratulations on the results of your glycemia;)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/31/2017 11:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.