Diabetes

angelaruiz's profile photo   09/07/2016 3 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to comment on what happened to me, they told me that diabetes is not a disease (k if it is chronic disease, I should have a pay) k for diseases and others surprises me that people like that are insensitive to do you think?Thanks ami boils my blood

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
09/07/2016 3 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Noooo clear that diabetes is not a disease is a gift of nature or whoever (ironic mode on) .ineptos, dumb and illuminated there are kicks ... what I do not understand is because they do not catalog them within the list of diseases.Well better not.They would surely grant them a pay.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/07/2016 3:04 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

angelaruiz said:
hello I wanted to comment on what happened to me told me Kla Diabetes is not a disease (k if it is chronic disease I should have a pay) k for diseases and others are surprisedWhat do people who are insensitive to do you think?Thanks ami boils my blood

I sometimes do not ask that they consider us sick, if not quite the opposite, that they do not make us obstacles to be police, firefighters, or work in Mercadona ... it would be fair thing

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/07/2016 3:12 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

It is a chronic disease but not a disability and I do not believe that because we have a pay.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2016 3:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, sincerely I would not understand it as a pay but an aid for the purchase of products that are necessary or so we think because we do not have the same needs, before they gave the disappointment and something deduces you but now nothing.
I understand that we have a disability when they prevent us from working in certain sectors, we want or not, it is true that we have to fight for illusions, but it costs us much more than a non -diabetic person, we can but we have to fight much more.
Diabetes is listed as a serious disease in social security in case you did not know.
Link
This debate has originated several times and in the end something badly ends.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/07/2016 4:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I do not say k we have a pay only k the courage of those uncultured people

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
09/07/2016 4:13 p.m.

I don't want a pay at all.What I want is that they subsequently submit an MCG that I need to stay healthy ... is that now I pay until the VAT of this product ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
09/07/2016 5:48 p.m.

jconegar said:
then honestly I would not understand it as a pay but an aid for the purchase of products that are necessary or so we think because we all have the same needs, before they gave the disabilityAnd something deducts to you but now nothing.
I understand that we have a disability when they prevent us from working in certain sectors, we want or not, it is true that we have to fight for illusions, but it costs us much more than a non -diabetic person, we can but we have to fight much more.
Diabetes is listed as a serious disease in social security in case you did not know.
Link
This debate has originated several times and in the end something is usually over.

Totally agree @jconegar.I do not want to have to pay me and not work because I am perfectly but they will help us by putting us if we need the pump and paying the continuous measurement system

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2016 7:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.