It happens to you too?

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   09/12/2016 1:36 p.m.

Let's see ... today has happened to me, as every year ... I have forgotten the insulin injection ... and this time it has been breakfast ...
And seeing that postpandarial figure of 350 that feeling has come to me ... depression ... anguish ... moral downturn ... feeling that everything I do is of no use ... and I am not doing badPhysically, because I have not yet come into ketosis ... but only the fact of thinking about that peak ... that oxidative stress throughout my cardiovascular system ... the possible damage to my organs ...
It is a feeling that I fail to describe, but those who are around me sure if ... and that is that I make it unbearable ... despot, tyrant ... I pay my frustration with them and have no fault, the occasional that the otherVoice take ... but I want to run ... flee from all this ... Anyway.It was just to know if it happens to you or if it happened to you ... thanks friends.A hug

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/12/2016 1:36 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Well, you will have to take it differently because you still have several years left, at best.

I have always cared for my body a lot and it also came to me this honey *** that is destroying it inside little by little.
But sometimes you have to spend a little perfect and palmaditas controls on the back of the endocrine and enjoy life, which is not very retired without complications, if you have lost the best years of your life.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/12/2016 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.It has happened to us to have those peaks, and in this case it has a very clear cause, your oblivion.That is, it is not a case of poorly controlled blood glucose, but that omission that can occur.You shouldn't feel so guilty.The guilt would be justified if you had eaten a good piece of cake with sugar.
In any case, that feeling of anguish, sadness, depression, fear of the damage we can physically suffer, happens to the majority when the levels shoot.It is another consequence of this disease.The only thing I have to express differences in attitude with others.In your case you say you become aggressive.In my case I confine myself in myself and I distance myself from me.They also notice it, of course.
Just recommend that you make an effort and think that others just try to help you.Do not download in them.When that situation comes, better to get rid of the middle and go for a long walk alone.The low level and the mind relaxes.Ahhh, and you have a luxury glycosilada, which I would like.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/12/2016 1:54 p.m.

Thank you for your words ... If I understand you, I also distance myself from the people and I take off in medium, but it is very difficult to get it right ... thanks again !!

Marcos_J_M
09/12/2016 2:15 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

That happened to me a lot and on top of the insulin.I have an effect of dawn and one that lifts me an hour earlier, click and then breakfast the climbs were spectacular.

Now having half of hydrates and then having changed those climbing to Toujeo, they are no longer so frequent.

You have to learn to live with these hyper, it will not always be perfect figures.It is almost impossible

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/12/2016 4:15 p.m.

@Marcos_J_M, @joseludi, @Miguel and @Artorias, do not imagine to what extent I identify with the comments, it is a huge frustration to make great efforts to be fine and what it costs to keep the glucose under control, in my case it is very difficultThat one day spends without exceeding the 200 (even if it is only punctually), and the rage it gives when it is a "failure" for misleading, but what has already been said, we only have patience and make it the best possible.

I think it is important to maintain social relationships as much as possible, although sometimes the typical comments and bronchs are released for not carrying the diabetes well - even without knowing what it really means - it is good to have these supports and feel accompanied.

Encourage @Marcos_J_M!, This is life itself, sometimes you get right, sometimes not ... but hey, they take away the dance !!\: D/

fer's profile photo
fer
09/12/2016 4:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for understanding ... hahaha I would be good that I didn't feel wrapped here ...
I understand you, and sometimes I think that these figures are logical of someone who muds with this 24/365, and the fact of feeling like this can only mean that I have not accepted it ... I should understand that this is so ... andThat no matter how much there is going to be days like this ... that I am an insulin -dependent diabetic, and that that entails those values ​​... but being as I am of perfectionist it is difficult to ignore my mistakes ... Ohu that jaleo ...
My problem is that I can't get more juice to the feathers ... in October I put the bombs ... I have it more than determined

Marcos_J_M
09/12/2016 5:12 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Correct fast and forget it.To glysilate, cells need more time.
Look at the average glucose value every month, to calculate the glyce that reassures.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/13/2016 3:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Marcos_J_M that has happened to us, it happens to us, it will happen to us and it will happen to us again.We already know that many peaks of such a continuous way have physical consequences in the middle-long term but if psychologically you cannot cope with them and are mentally diminishing you as you tell us, put the insulin bomb already ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/13/2016 3:44 p.m.

@Regina If my glyc has not risen in the life of 6'5% but you already know how we are ... currently the application of mobile aue uses me the approximate average glyc
@sigsauer I have it more than determined ... now I have to fight it haha

Marcos_J_M
09/13/2016 5:11 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.