{'en': 'OCTOBER 20 · Psychology practice talk “My children, diabetes and I” · Infanta Lionor Hospital', 'es': '20 de octubre · Charla práctica de psicología “Mi hij@, la Diabetes y yo” · Hospital Infanta Leonor'} Image

OCTOBER 20 · Psychology practice talk “My children, diabetes and I” · Infanta Lionor Hospital

fer's profile photo   09/12/2016 5:32 p.m.

Aimed at parents, mothers, grandmothers and grandparents of children and adolescents with diabetes.

Place: Infanta Leonor Hospital
Day: October 20
Time: 17:00 - 19:00

It is a very practical and participatory talk on how to deal positively and constructively with a day to a child with diabetes.

Maximum 35 people. Link talk has no cost.

As a rapporteur we have Gema José Moreno, a child-youth psychologist

Degree in Psychology from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).For more than 8 years he has been dedicated to health psychology in different fields (cancer, diabetes).It has extensive training in the field of clinical psychology and health;He has a master's degree in clinical and health psychology by UCM, a master's degree in psychooncology by the UCM and is an expert in child-musical psychotherapy (Luria Group).

In the training environment he currently works in his doctoral thesis with patients in the genetic advice, at the Rey Juan Carlos Hospital where he works for the AECC.

He was diagnosed with diabetes at age 18.He volunteered the Association of Diabetics of Madrid in 2002. Since 2007 he is part of the association's psychological advice.At present it is part of the writing team of the magazine “Among all” in which it has been collaborating since 2005.

It has a private consultation where both adult patients and the infanity-juvenile population.

If you need more information you can call us at 91 570 62 43 or go through the association in C/ General Varela 29 1ºC

Organized by the Madrid Diabetics Association with the collaboration of Novo Nordisk and Health Madrid.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/12/2016 5:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.