Diabetic at 46 years

dannthor's profile photo   08/13/2017 11:54 a.m.

Hello, I have it for 3 years.No family history.They entered me with 800, after going several times to the emergency room and telling me that it was anemia and that the prostate looked at me ... In the end a doctor saw the symptoms and gave me the news.The truth is that I have always abused sweets in beast plan.As I have always been thin, I could eat whatever, a large bag of chuches, a chocolate tablet, half a cake or a kilo of ice cream and always kept me in 70 kg.I also drank too much.
Now I only have the vice of the tobacco that I find it hard to leave.
The worst thing is that I do not get weight, now I am in 63 kg measuring 183 cm.I still do not control meals and I usually be above 200, glycosilada at 8. So it is difficult to get weight.Greetings to all

dannthor's profile photo
dannthor
08/13/2017 11:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Avenido @"Dannthor"
We are several who have debuted from 40 and without a history.Which has been a radical change of habits.
For meal control you have to know what you eat and test the fast insulin doses.
I encourage, ask what you need.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2017 11:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello @"dannthor", welcome.I was diagnosed (eight months ago) with your same age (43 years) and in my case there was also no family history.Much encouragement.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
08/14/2017 9:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Dannthor", it has nothing to do that you have eaten a thousand chuches and ice cream to kilos, type1 has other causes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/15/2017 3:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.