I am prone to being diabetics

cami275's profile photo   08/18/2017 5:28 a.m.

Hello friends, I recently performed some exams in the very recognized center of complementary medical explorations of Malaga ( cemc ) where I was diagnosed to be prone to diabetes :( the truth made me feel a bitBad but the good thing is that they discovered it in time and now I am in treatment of real I feel very fortunate, I hope that other people also have my luck and their health exams are carried out at least once a year.

cami275's profile photo
cami275
08/18/2017 5:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know very well what exams you mean, or what kind of diabetes, I suppose it can be treated to a type 2, if so, many advice/promotion of unhealthy habits that can lead to diabetes can be disseminated.Perhaps you have also examined some parameter related to pancreatic function and values ​​have been very fair.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/18/2017 10:54 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Anti-gad?1% of the population has anti-gaad antibodies, but of that 1% not all develop diabetes I. and detecting it in time there are therapies that can greatly delay the appearance of the disease.If it is pre type 2, it is much more contentible with exercise and good eating habits.

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/18/2017 1:29 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

You do not specify the type of exams but whatever it is to investigate a little about good eating habits and do sports.Type 2 can be avoided in most cases.Type 1 no longer knows but it is either to adopt good habits for general health.
I have also seen the case of a Danish child (Alexander in case you want to look for it) who has managed to extend the honeymoon by changing to a ketogenic diet.He was diagnosed with 6 years and now I think he is now 8 or 9 years old and still does not use insulin.It may be an isolated case and it does not work with everyone but I were still on time, of course, I would try it without thinking.I prefer to be my whole life without eating some things than with everything that means being diabetic.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/18/2017 2:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello, your diagnosis about being prone to diabetes sounds strange, according to the information that exists about the disease, it has or does not have, that is, even the "pre-diabetes" must be considered as diabetes sinceIt is the beginning of the disease and that is quite serious.There are some simple and economic laboratory tests that you can do and reach a more successful conclusion with a little information about how it is interpreted.I leave you an exciting article regarding diabetes, its diagnosis and other information: Link any case, remember that taking care of food and incorporating exercise into daily life will always be good methods to get out of the risk zone of suffering from it.Greetings!

aleri99's profile photo
aleri99
09/01/2017 8:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.