Lantus twice a day

david leon's profile photo   08/21/2017 1:26 p.m.

My endocrine told me at the time of clicking at night La Lantus, over time he told me about changing it in the morning and from my own experience I see that the best way to control my diabetes is clicking 20 in the morning and 16Night and not as before it was 36 at once.Has anyone had that same experience?I have achieved this very little and all because I began to notice pain in my feet and as cramps in my fingers and my neurologist told me .. "Nothing of Adiro and nothing of Daflon" I was taking that in addition to vitamin B complex and wing"The best way to control your diabetes is to control your glycemia" and so I have done.Diabetes controlled for now .. :) Media glycemia of 5.3 glycolisada.

david leon's profile photo
david leon
08/21/2017 1:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Lantus does not always have a 24 -hour effect even if they say yes.They changed me to Toujeo because I didn't cover the lantus 24 hours.In addition to that it makes more effect at the beginning than in the last hours.Toujeo is much more stable, at least it makes the same effect throughout the day.
There are also other similar to the toujeo of the latest generation of slow insulins.They are more prolonged and if they cover 24 hours in addition to not giving more action peaks.Ask your doctor and inform you about the options that are interested in changing one of the new ones.Although if you do well now with Lantus 2 times a day you can continue like this.With that glycosilada you are perfect.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/21/2017 1:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.