Diabetic 1

ogm1974's profile photo   08/21/2017 4:15 p.m.

Good afternoon,
I am a children's diabetic.Lately, several people have told me that diabetics tend to be verbally violent people.I have not had any problem but someone knows something about this subject.

ogm1974's profile photo
ogm1974
08/21/2017 4:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Many times when we have hypoglycemia we have humor changes and most of the time it is usually in a bad mood, especially in my case.
And before serious hypoglycemia, many people with diabetes can have violent episodes.
But from there to generalize that we tend to be verbally violent people there is a world ... surely who has told you does not have much idea about diabetes.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
08/23/2017 2:57 a.m.

Barbarities like that, unfortunately we heard and we hear many.As MSJM says, who finds it on you has no idea, and yes, he can hear the character at that time but in a timely manner.With my daughter once and with hip we notice that she puts himself in a reply plan, but in the end we no longer know if it is for diabetes or adolescence.
They came to tell me that children with diabetes grow less than what would correspond to them, because less badly, because my daughter with 15 years measures 1.80, come on ...... that if I remember who told me....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/23/2017 8:29 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

ogm1974 said:
good afternoon,
I am a children's diabetic.Lately, several people have told me that diabetics tend to be verbally violent people.I have not had any problem but someone knows something about this subject.

Not at all is a barbarity, I am diabetic type 1 3 years ago and nothing of nothing sometimes when we have hoste

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/23/2017 11:15 a.m.

Well, I don't notice anything.I get nervous with very low hypos but I am not aggressive or my character changes.With the hypos either.
What they tell you is that life expectancy is a bit lower .... but it is a parameter that is changing thanks to the controls that exist today.

Nor do they tell you that from time to time you have moods.Every 6 weeks or so, I get tired and I am all day if I had spent a dummy above.The next normal day.I call it my "exhaustion cycle" :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/30/2017 8:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.