{'en': 'The same always happens to me, high glucose spikes in the morning', 'es': 'Siempre me pasa lo mismo, picos altos de glucosa por la mañana'} Image

The same always happens to me, high glucose spikes in the morning

Alvarozuma's profile photo   09/17/2016 3:43 a.m.

When I get up in the morning and I have low glucose, I spend and how more than because I get a lot of hunger, that's why I almost always get 300 peaks.

Does it happen to you too?

Greetings,

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
09/17/2016 3:43 a.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

Well, put more insulin and eat what you want

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2016 9:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia hahaha good method is insulin for that, but I calculate well please it will not be that it is another descent and this day all day hahaha.
@alvarozuma I would say more than hunger it is like anxiety, make you the purpose of when it gives you a juice and disappear from the kitchen with another juice in case it does not finish climbing if there is an active bolus.Come on !!!!Or calculate with cocacola that Ainhoa ​​recommended it and it is great, with half a glass of Coca Cola arranged, but do not put on a whole glass that you will have then the insured peak, the Coca Cola is a bomb.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/17/2016 11:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
@ruthbia hahaha good method insulin is for that, but that I calculate well please it will not be that it of another descent and this all day all day hahaha.
@alvarozuma I would say more than hunger it is like anxiety, make you the purpose of when it gives you a juice and disappear from the kitchen with another juice in case it does not finish climbing if there is an active bolus.Come on !!!!Or calculate with cocacola that Ainhoa ​​recommended it and it is great, with half a glass of Coca Cola arranged, but do not put on a whole glass that you will have then the insured peak, the Coca Cola is a bomb.

Was anyone there speaking that there is a person who fixes the hypos with a cocacola glass?

Present!!!!And without subsequent beast ascents (each we are a world and also without exploring)

Good advice @jconegar

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2016 7:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Put the juice on the nightst table,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/18/2016 2:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I would also recommend a zumito .. so surely you don't go up and get you quickly ...

ranty's profile photo
ranty
10/01/2016 1:02 p.m.

Well, I upload the descent with a little less than half a cocacola vessel and sometime if there is rebound, each one is a world.The main thing that each use what serves him.
In the morning if I wake up in hiccup the rebound is greater than at other times, regardless of eating more or less than what I should, I don't know why

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/02/2016 2:34 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

We are going to ask Coca Cola to subsidize something but I do the same.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/02/2016 7:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is anxiety.I spent three villages ate a lot.Not now.I am a weird bug I have never traced a low or juice or cocacola 8- |.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/02/2016 8:44 p.m.

jconegar said:
are going to ask Coca Cola to subsidize something but I do the same.

That do not find out @jconegar the antiquacolers that swarm through the feisbuks that make us a escrache at the doors of Diabetesfor Jahaja

DiabetesForo
10/03/2016 10:17 a.m.

anaisabel said:
is anxiety.I spent three villages ate a lot.Not now.I am a weird bug I have never traced a low or juice or cocacola 8- |.

So do you have to pull sugar or gels?It is very rare

DiabetesForo
10/03/2016 10:19 a.m.

My daughter always has juice in her room.And when it comes out, in school, races .... always llava glu up.Recomes great without going through.And I see that it is still a bad comedian, because in the 15 months that we have been with this, he has never given him to eat before a hiccup, rather the opposite even costs him to finish the juice.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/03/2016 11:13 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If @joseludi, only sugar I take before a downturn.If it is not time to eat, sugar more cookies and voila.It's weird, I'm rare: |

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/03/2016 12:58 p.m.

I leave the Coca Coca for a moment of hiccyEnergy Barrita .. Coca Cola and the gels leave them for more serious unforeseen although ever with half a gel has also been enough for me.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/03/2016 10 p.m.

I always take a juice brik of the little ones, with that I usually correct perfectly and I have no peak, if the hypo is very severe and it is also at night as some hydrate so that I do not give me the downturn again.Atiboring is nothing new, you submit to your body to some peaks and an lack of control that as much as you correct it with insulin is not good.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/04/2016 10:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

A small yogurt has given me good results and does not upload much of the peak is moderate and you rarely pass.
That if perhaps it does not rise as fast as Coca Cola.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2016 2:59 p.m.

In this to overcome the hypos I also have doubts (I am still a rookie we only have been given 6 months ...) I have always given it a sugar and drink water, but they have told me that the best juice or smoothie so that not so much peak... But from what I have read for my girl, who is 3 years old, it would be about 50 ml that seems a bit difficult to calculate without meter vessel ... in school they have the two sugar and beaten things that I wear todayWith a meter glass (absurd I know) but what is better?For the street I carry the sugar and gels (even if they don't like it) xq but a ton a ton weighs my bag.Well say that TB has clear cookies.
And another thing how long would it have to be high (more than 250) to produce ketoacidosis?
The more time I have more doubts ... Socorro!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/04/2016 4:23 p.m.

The sugars take sooo, at least.There are small zumitos on the day that are the hand of saint and perfect to transport, they are called my first juice of Don Simon:

Link

For a child, half (60 ml) could be enough, it is a matter of trying and if it goes up a lot.

In 8-9 minutes they already take effect and in 20 you see it on the MCG.

Once it is above 70, theirs is to take something slow (cookie) to maintain the solution to the problem (excess insulin).

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/04/2016 4:34 p.m.

Thank you very much for the Albertoop Council !!! at the moment it is bought by chocolate shakes because the juices do not do it much and I prefer to make sure it takes it

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/04/2016 4:38 p.m.

@Mariah14, my daughter takes gluc up and juices, but she is 14 years old, but if I remember I remember Mal Diabalance she has Kids glucose gel, I think they are smaller.And there are 2.5 gr glucosport pills if I'm not mistaken.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/04/2016 6:29 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.