Josefina Peralta Martínez is a 54 -year -old Escuinapense woman who has been suffering from diabetes for 10, chronic condition that was detected after an operation in 2006.

The process has been heavy during this time, he says, because receiving the treatment regularly has been very complicated once he has no financial resources to acquire insulin and thus be able to keep the disease controlled.

Despite having the popular insurance, he has not covered the medication for six months because the general hospital of the municipality does not have it, so he must look for a way to acquire it, even when he is a person with low resources.

The woman adds that due to diabetes, three years ago she was the victim of cardiac arrest that put her life at risk.Her four children, with thousands of sacrifices, have moved her forward morally and economically.

treatment.

This Saturday morning was in Escuinapa Gabriel Bernal Gamboa, director of the Mazatlan Mental Health Unit and part of a medical research company promoting a support program for people with diabetes and consequent problems of the disease, such as diabetic foot, embolisms, infarcts, polyneuropathies, very uncontrolled glucose, blood circulation among others.

Of 10 patients with this disease who went to the Cabildo Room, Josefina turned out to be the only beneficiary to receive a treatment for free for freeHellera, a pen to apply the medication, ampoules and a clock.

After the news, the female showed her joy."I feel very good and happy because they will give me this support, I do not have the way to be able to buy my medicine very often and this news is good for me."

Bernal Gamboa revealed that it is guaranteed an immediate control of diabetes as it has given amazing results with patients from other countries, it is currently not sold in Mexico because firstly the required research processes should be used and thus be able to market it.

“We are paying for the consultations, we make them checks of complete laboratories every 2 or 3 months, I have this program in Mazatlan and we are looking for the population initially 15 people, we already have 6 patients and we need nine more.We hope in a maximum of a month having this amount and tell you that it is possibly awarded to another 15 people later. ”