Does anyone use the Iport Advance?

Dani Se's profile photo   08/28/2017 2:44 a.m.

Hello everyone!I would like to tell you that my son has been using the Iport Advance for a month and we were very happy until a few days ago ... their values ​​began to climb 450 .... I took the iPort and the cannula was folded, bone that did not pass insulin.Another iPort and again with high values ​​... we took it again but it seemed very well placed .... We spent three days applying the insulin on its belly and the values ​​were going well then today x the afternoon we put in his arm anothertime, in the snack we put the insulin x there and before eating 250 !!!I do not know what happens, before it worked and now not ... I would like to know if someone uses the iPort and what experience it has.I was very happy with not having to click my son's belly. Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/28/2017 2:44 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

We use it and I have not had obstruction problems, if it is one of the inconvenience.is initially unused hours. The first time we put it also puts half a unit of insulin to purge it.

beti's profile photo
beti
08/30/2017 5:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Beti thanks x answer, I'm going to try in the first application with half a unit!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/30/2017 5:46 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Beti thanks x answer, I'm going to try in the first application with half a unit!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/31/2017 2:12 a.m.

Argentina

There are several successes of the IPORT, unable to locate the oldest I leave open one in which there is a video.
It is better for everyone to comment on the same thread, but the location of data and use about Iport for users will be very complicated.

We all continue in the next thread, I will close the open threads with the IPORT indicating to all the thread that we will try to use to concentrate the comments.Thank you.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/05/2018 12:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.