Mixed type, 27 years and 2 diabetes

Ilimay1234's profile photo   09/23/2016 7:37 a.m.

Hello, I am new to greet everyone, well, I am a 27 -year -old man 2 years ago they detected diabetes to which they did not give if I was type two or one, to date Insulin use 5 times a day, as I live in a countryWith a little bad social security, two weeks ago I have no insulin and my sugar has started up, I would like to know if there is any type of alternate treatment to have low levels of sugar

Ilimay1234's profile photo
Ilimay1234
09/23/2016 7:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Unfortunately not ... Insulin is the only thing your glycemias will maintain correctly (your body does not produce it)

Lilymaldo's profile photo
Lilymaldo
09/23/2016 3:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

: -S if you used insulin 5 times a day is that you need it!Do you still measure and have glucometer?There is no way you can get it?Associations ... you help ... I don't need to do something because I don't think you can be without insulin without more.It will derive you in ketoacidosis if you are much like this, and the damage to the organs of librades of having high glucose and others ...
What a whore, many animals.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/23/2016 5:44 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Hi @ilimay1234 for the data you give, I am 99% sure you are type 1 diabetic, you need insulin, and you may have had a long "honeymoon", in any case, you need insulin SI-O-SI.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/23/2016 7:29 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.