Dexcom G5 and XDrip G5 Beta

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/23/2016 4:27 p.m.

Hello Majos, I tell you that I decided to install the new XDrip beta for Dexcom G5.
The results of the XDRIP go wonderfully it could be said that until better than the dexcom reader in my case almost at the par with a lot of delay.
I only need the application and My Telephone Samsung that I can tell you very happy to see the values ​​also in the mobile and with Android.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2016 4:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good news!

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/23/2016 7:43 p.m.

@Afterego What version of XDrip have you installed?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/23/2016 8:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Forgive my ignorance, then do you need a receiver?And it is a Samsung and therefore Android .... so I understand that it goes under Android and without receiver, if it is incorrect correcting me, thank you.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
09/23/2016 8:43 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

The last beta of XDrip (2.0.6) is what allows us to use the G5:
Link

This allows the G5 to be used on a mobile, without the need for receiver.The G5 transmitter is connected by Bluetooth directly to the mobile.

The official Dexcom app for the G5 for the moment is only available for Apple mobiles (iOS).

This is an unofficial solution for Android mobiles.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/23/2016 10:22 p.m.

XDRIP use manual for G5 (English): Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/23/2016 10:25 p.m.

What Android operating system has to have at least the mobile? Do you think it would be possible to take it on a smartwatch with incorporated SIM?

beti's profile photo
beti
09/24/2016 9:04 p.m.

@Afterego Eye:
Beta6 v2.0.6_1 update 1
- Emergency Fix for Calibration Algorithm (Diy Receiver and G5).

There was an error in the algorithm when calibrating it.Install the new version.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/25/2016 1:06 a.m.

jconegar said:
@afterego what version of xDrip have you installed?
Let's see what puts here ... 2.0.6-76d589d-Experimental-XDrip2-Beta-206-2016.09.20

DiabetesForo
09/25/2016 4:33 p.m.

artories said:
@afterego eye:
Beta6 v2.0.6_1 update 1
- Emergency Fix for Calibration Algorithm (Diy Receiver and G5).

There was an error in the algorithm when calibrating it.Install the new version.

Thanks Artorias

DiabetesForo
09/25/2016 4:34 p.m.

Beti said:
What Android operating system does the mobile have to have? Do you think it would be possible to take it on a smartwatch with incorporated SIM?

Hi Beti
I am a rookie on the subject but for what I have been reading with the version of Android Kitkat it does not go very well, in my particular case use Marshmallow but perhaps also works with Lollipop in the same way.
The XDrip app brings a section for Smartwatch Pebble I think that if it would official.
greetings

DiabetesForo
09/25/2016 4:39 p.m.

papagesus1 said:
forgive my ignorance, then do you need a receiver?And it is a Samsung and therefore Android .... so I understand that it is going under Android and without receiver, if it is incorrect to correct myself, thanks.

That is, although in case the flies I still do not dare to leave the Dexcom receiver even side.
So far it is the ostia this app almost the same as the capillary the values, we are going to be hallucinate.

DiabetesForo
09/25/2016 4:42 p.m.

Try the XDrip+ gives you information about what the future can be, very useful for decision making ...
Link
It also seems that the G5 issue has implemented and the algorithm will be the same.With the G4 almost nail the results from the second day or so.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/25/2016 5:12 p.m.

Beginner's question because I use the free but I do not rule out the Dexcom, the XDrip application for G5 could get into a smartwatch with Bluetooth ...?Pebble or other smartwatch, that is, with sensor and transmitter Dexcom G5 you could see the glycemia on the clock without having the mobile near ... ??I know that with XDrip you see it on Android mobile, what I don't know is whether from there it transmits it to the clock or are independent .. Thank you ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/25/2016 5:37 p.m.

I think that if someone has done it, but you need a complete Android watch, not the Android Wear, but one with version 5.1
You can therefore install even the XDrip Now, I don't know how that looks on the screen.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
09/25/2016 6:25 p.m.

Thanks alter ego!I'm going to get to see what with him ......

beti's profile photo
beti
09/25/2016 8:36 p.m.

Hello.I have a question in relation to the clock, I understand that it is necessary that to carry the complete Android 5.1 system it is necessary to carry an integrated card.Apart from the new Applewhatch, is there any other smarthwatch that can be acquired?I understand that the receiver is eliminated ... Thank you and forgive my ignorance

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
09/27/2016 12:26 p.m.

Caramelo@ I do not understand much of this but let's see if I can help you. My girl carries Dexcom G5, an iPhone (minimum 4s) and a pebble smartwatch and everything works correctly (without the need for receiver). The pebble does not carry integrated sim.Now with Xdrip G5 beta what I want is to dispense with the mobile for which it would be necessaryThe girl did not have to load with her mobile all day, for an adult it is different (I have g4 with "box" xDrip and mobile Android)

beti's profile photo
beti
09/27/2016 1:38 p.m.

I want to do exactly what you say, because we also have the G5.I would like to do without the mobile and carry the smartwatch by card.I've been looking but I don't understand much either and I don't find any clock like that.The purpose would be for only the clock.
The other doubt that I have left is if with the clock only, without receiver or mobile, I could monitor it at a distance.I don't know if Dexcom's App Follow app or if there is any other
I don't know how to do it to avoid loading with devices.
Thanks Beti.Let's see if someone can guide us

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
09/27/2016 2:04 p.m.

Hi Caramelo!Have you managed to find out if it is possible that our children use a clock so as not to load with a cell phone?I'm looking for information and I can't find anything

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/19/2017 9:30 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.