High breakfast sugar

Mstc7's profile photo   09/24/2016 10:01 a.m.

Hello everyone !!! I would like to see if any of visote happens to me what.
The problem I have is at breakfast, I spend all day with acceptable levels of blood glucose, even when I go to bed I am in 120 or so, when I understand that it must be a little higher to avoid nighttime low while we sleep.Well, the fact is that being in 120 at about 12 pm, I dawn in 250 at 9 in the morning, obviously if taking anything during the night ... This happens to me by streaks, but especially in spring and autumn... I have uploaded the lantus and the only thing I have achieved is dawn even more ... I don't know what to do, all I have left is to click the lantus when lying as my doctor recommended, but I am sure that it will give meA downturn and the effects of the Lantus will overlap since I put it in twice, one at dinner and another at breakfast ... If someone could help me !! thanks in advance !!

Mstc7's profile photo
Mstc7
09/24/2016 10:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mind yourself at 3 in the morning, because it can be two things, that you are low and there is a rebound and, in that case, you will have to lower the dose, or to begin to rise, and it would be the phenomenon of Alba ...,
I, the first case I have never seen it, but if you say it is not fixed with more lantus, it is that.
You can try the new slow insulins, talk to your doctor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2016 10:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Micjas thanks for answering regina !!: D
This rebound is supposed to be produced because the liver releases glycogen, so if I am low I would fix it by lowering the lantus or taking something before going to sleep, but it is the phenomenon of dawn, what a solution does it have? And why only happens to me inPunctual stations? If I always get up at the same time, are the body supposed to be accustomed to this !! How does the body that is dawning?

Mstc7's profile photo
Mstc7
09/24/2016 10:27 a.m.

The phenomenon of dawn is produced by hormones that are lingened at dawn, although in the case of my daughter, always wake up, it has been fixed with more insulin, but it may happen than not ..
Find out about Toujeo and Tresiba

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2016 10:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will take a look, thanks for the information and see if I get it !!:)>-: \ ">

Mstc7's profile photo
Mstc7
09/24/2016 10:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.