{'en': 'Playlist and 2 Music CDs about diabetes', 'es': "PlayList y 2 CD's de música sobre la diabetes"} Image

Playlist and 2 Music CDs about diabetes

fer's profile photo   09/19/2016 12:38 p.m.

We have all affected diabetes, and in some way, how we do it we can relate to a specific song, from the topic " songs that portray us " The songs that have proposed the forerosYou can listen to them all in a row, here I leave the links !!!

YouTube playlist .

Download CD 1 with the mix .

Download CD 2 with the mix .

CD 1
Melendi - One more student
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
Amaral - Kamikaze
Muse - Uprising
Loquillo - Life belongs to those who risk
The last one in the row - I do not get used to
Antonia Font - Alegria
ANTONIO OROZCO - MY HEROE
Supersubmarina - bitch life
Joaquin Sabina - however
Amaral - The universe on me
Juan Luis Guerra - La Bilirruina
Fito & Amp;Fitipaldis - between the sword and the wall
Baby - K.I.E.R.E.M.E.(BABY)
Dover - Devil to Come
Mattn & Amp;Futuristic Polar Bears - Café del Mar 2016
Parody of Jealous - Low Blood Sugar Type 1 Diabetes
Rosendo - Ways of Living
Carlos Vives and Shakira - The Bicycle
Tan bionica- Magic city

CD 2
Bunbury - Numb
James Arthur - Impossible
Queen - One Vision
The Cure - friday i'm in love
PASTORA SOLER - I will wake you
FUN - Sub Nights
WASP - I WANNA BE HILEBODY
Beyoncé - Halo
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing (1978)
Alicia Keys - No One
Foo Fighters - Walk
Take it Carito - How difficult it is to talk about Spanish
THE CANTO DEL LOCA - CAN BE
The border - the limit
Morat - How much does it hurt
Txarango - Comptta Amb Mi
Txarango - Around the World
THE CHOJIN - NO MORE

We are collecting the proposed songs for CD 3, you can put yours in "songs that portray us" .

cd 3
Morat - Learn to love you
Airbourne - Runnin 'Wild
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Keane - Nothing in My Way
Naughty Boy - Runnin '(Lose It All) ft.Beyoncé

- Open to proposals!-

I hope you enjoy them!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2016 12:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @Fer!Very good

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
09/19/2016 6:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To download click on the link.Including the missing song of @Luvi with new introduction to the CD.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/19/2016 7:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar Thank you !!To entertain work afternoons ;;).

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
09/19/2016 8:18 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I climb the thread for all the people who do not know the first CD of diabetesfor.com

Here you have the thread to be able to put songs and define how you feel with diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/06/2016 8:24 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

In the next days I will update the list of songs for CD 2.;)

Remember that you can put yours in the thread of Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/06/2016 9:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Updated the list with the songs proposed so far!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/07/2016 10:13 p.m.

Well here you have the second CD of diabetesfor.com
It is complicated because there are so much diversity of songs that joining them is more than difficult.Some song I had to change the YouTube bond that you have placed since the sound of the video was very bad, not all YouTube videos are heard the same.
If any song is something modified it may be that the culprit is me.When putting the address it may be that you open a sale so that you are discharged in Dropbox, the lock is not necessary and it can be heard live or download.

Link

(Please check it and if any tell me !!! And forgive if it has happened, I go crane)

And taking advantage of I want to share this with all of you.He is already determined and I have signed up, although I am still sure that I can reach this dream that for now is impossible for me.I will fight hard to get it.In the finish line, sweet children will wait for me to enter with me per finish.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/16/2016 12:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar, thanks for your work !!!
And as for the marathon you will surely get it !!!!Courage and for one more of your dreams !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/16/2016 5:59 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thanks @jconegar for work.Courage that you do a perfect marathon.Of course, prepare that it is a demanding marathon, it is uphill from 30, just when the wall begins, although we have the wall from km 0. Surely the work you have done in your legs and the team thatI advise you ;-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/17/2016 10:19 a.m.

Joer As I heard sabina the stropic you have made, the impact becomes diabetic, I do not hump me.The DJ does not care as a child with the east game of Cheminova chemical experiments, which could come out anything except what he put in the instructions :)) :)) :)).I just hope they do not demand the forum for damage to art: ((: ((((((

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
10/20/2016 11:22 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi are pieces that I like for something, it is the same as hitting or not sticking the hahaha cut.
Luvi this is how the woman who tried to fix an ecce homo, hahaha.Look that if the forum becomes famous now, hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/20/2016 2:22 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

How curied you are hitting !!I hope I don't cause you any downturn;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/20/2016 9:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.