Glycemia like crazy Low Low

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/30/2016 3:33 p.m.

Well I have not hit an eye throughout the night or remember in 26 years of diabetes something like that.
Dinner at 9 pm came from gym with value of 115 ceno as always and rises to 185 without having injected my fast since as usual the gymnasium lows several hours later.
20 hours under 4 units from the Lantus to 32 norm 36 always.
At 2:30 in the morning, the two Dexcom first whistling and then the XDrip on the phone.
Sugar under my hair and indeed 95 and going down, I like a small banana and I hope it goes up and keep sleeping.
It goes up to 115 and tries to sleep again at 3:15 again the same song and another banana but this time is 100.
After a time 4:50 again going down and send me a chocolate and nothing 5:20 is still low and a yogurt.
I go up to 180 I remain calm to see what happens and as from nothing to 7 and 15 again 95.
Bread breakfast and do not punish me to see how we continue.
Ostias that this is rarely rare.
I am normally from the tendency to eat little and go up a lot but now I have been baffled.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2016 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The sport is quite traitor with the night.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/30/2016 9:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
sport is quite traitor cpn the night.

Yes and even in the morning after breakfast in 185 I apply 2 units as always and at the time and a half again the same Cantarola 95 and going down as an apple and rises to 164 and for.
At the time after that again 86 and the Dexcom Pitando banana and lunch do not skewer anything and have already spent two hours of lunch and I am in 125 without an insulin crowding right?
Not to believe

DiabetesForo
09/30/2016 10:59 p.m.

But you will have dinner and lunch with few carbohydrates right?I am crazy, go, haha.
Do you get a lot of cane in the gym?To take it into account, because for now it has lowered me, but not in that exaggerated way, and never to not get quickly or anything like that, of course what I do is very soft ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/30/2016 11:25 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

myxron said:
but you will have dinner and lunch with few carbohydrates right?I am crazy, go, haha.
Do you get a lot of cane in the gym?To take it into account, because for now it has lowered me, but not in that exaggerated way, and never to not get quickly or anything like that, of course what I do is very soft ...

Well it seems that this is already stabilized and again with normal values.
Come on, I never skip my meals but I have to say that I have a low diet in HC and the gym is not exaggerated, rather some weights and if I am about the 180 I do aerobic climbing 15 MINS and holy remedy.
It is that I normally go well like this but there is always a couple of days in the month that Nahh seems that all the routine that one carries will be taken by sack.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2016 5:59 p.m.

Is 95 low?My thresholds are 70 to 130. I would be normal with 95

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/02/2016 6:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Is it low?My thresholds are 70 to 130. I would be normal with 95
Hello Ruthbia, it is not that 95 is low but that I have the Dexcom alarms with notice configuration in 95. Ideal value would be 75 although in that value the symptoms of hypo are insufferable to me it lowers me very fast.
When I notice that he is going down, it gives me time to overcome eating something.
The goal is power in my case to stay in a 90 to 120 margin although it is not always possible.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2016 6:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.