{'en': 'Is there someone with HBA1c high for many years?', 'es': 'Hay alguien con HbA1c alta durante muchos años?'} Image

Is there someone with HBA1c high for many years?

Narciso's profile photo   10/01/2016 4:44 p.m.

I have been with glycosylated hemoglobin over 10 many years, because my diabetes is very unstable and I currently suffer chronic renal failure and retinopathy.So yes, being high is harmful.However it took more than 15 years to develop those problems.Now my hem is in 8 and going down.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/05/2017 5:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I have been glycosylated from horror for a long time, I arrived at 17 and I spent a lot of time 15.7 until I managed to stop making the dumb and regulate it as it were.I could be better I am very happy.But I also have to say that even if I tell all the rations and I am injecting what it touches me, it costs me quite a lot to have it level, but little by little to see if I can stay at acceptable levels most of the time.It cost me a lot but little by little I am achieving it and it is worth it. It is a disease that I find it hard to accept because you are aware of that all day but there is no choice but to accept it and take it the best you can. I greet everyone!

Gudrun's profile photo
Gudrun
02/19/2017 5:25 p.m.

I do not understand some doctors, the truth ... It is supposed that when you debuted, they should have informed you of the health problems derived from a long -term poorly controlled diabetes ... less bad that we have internet with forums like this and reliable blogs,Why, if not, we would be ... who has a doctor who get involved, is very lucky ... It is not my case either.

Oskareti's profile photo
Oskareti
01/23/2021 7:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.