Link mobile data with the web

ezra's profile photo   10/04/2016 4:41 p.m.

Hello, I'm glad to find this forum.I would like to know how the app (iPhone) is linked to the web.
Thank you

ezra's profile photo
ezra
10/04/2016 4:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know what application you mean.If you mean Tapatalk does not work with this forum.I see it in the mobile with a normal Internet browser

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/04/2016 6:27 p.m.

Joseludi said:
I don't know what application you mean.If you mean Tapatalk does not work with this forum.I see it in the mobile with a normal Internet browser

I refer to passing the data that I have on the iPhone to the desktop computer, to be able to see them on the Social Diabetes website and work with them.

ezra's profile photo
ezra
10/04/2016 6:47 p.m.

ezra said:
Joseludi said:

I refer to passing the data that I have on the iPhone to the desktop computer, to be able to see them on the Social Diabetes website and work with them.

I don't understand you @ezra, what data from the iPhone?From any glycemia registration program on iPhone?I'm sorry I don't have iPhone, Android use and social use diabetes either.

Explain the next time

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/04/2016 9:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.