Avocado and chocolate mousse

Yessica_A's profile photo   09/04/2017 5:28 p.m.

INGREDIENTS:

2 mature avocados
2 tablespoons of milk
4 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of agave syrup (or any other sweetener without hydrates)

PREPARATION:

The first step will be to peel the avocado: opening it in half, removing the "bone" and taking out the "meat" with a teaspoon.Then we put it next to the rest of the ingredients in the blender glass and beat well until there are no lumps and the dough is uniform and creamy.

The last step is to let stand for a few hours in the fridge to take the right firmness.You can eat as a mouse directly or use to decorate other posts.

It is really good even if it seems weird when wearing avocado, it knows to chocolate, the avocado flavor is not appreciated.And it has very little hydrate.If the sweetener is used, the amount of hydrate is practically negligible, if agave syrup is thrown as indicated by the container.

Version without chocolate

There is another version without chocolate.It would be the same but without cocoa and adding 2 whites about to snow.It is very soft of flavor although in this case if it has a touch of avocado flavor.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/04/2017 5:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Eye with the agave syrup.It has become very fashionable as a sugar substitute, they even promote it as "diabetic food", but it is pure fructose.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
09/04/2017 5:51 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Yes, that's why I have since used syrup, you would have to look at the container to calculate the hydrates it carries.
You can add anything to sweeten, I have put what the original recipe said and I have added the sweetener part that is what I have tried.I usually use Estevia, but each one who replaces him for whatever.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/04/2017 6:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.