I am new and I would like to introduce myself.

angela77's profile photo   09/24/2016 8:44 p.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Angela I am 39 years old and I am type one type since 2003, I have always used the same insulin until a year ago that I changed to Lantus, and I do not give it controlled myself skewed it every day every dayAt 9:30 p.m. and I go to bed with 250-300 hyperglycemia and yesterday 399 raising myOnly a coffee in the afternoon, today I have climbed to 10 and I have punctured it at 8:00 p.m..I don't know what to do I did not have a study to learn about this and my doctor, the only thing that tells me is that you go up if I need it.I don't know if I can come back to prick the lantus in the morning too and give two take to the night and another in the morning would that be possible?Thanks in advance.

angela77's profile photo
angela77
09/24/2016 8:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Are you treating you an endocrine?You should also have a nursery nurse.
Do you need more basal, until you wake up well. You can't be tall and without eating. Do you put you fast on meals?There are new basal insulins that are replacing Lantus.
The Lantus can be put at night or in the morning, or unfold it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2016 9:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
is an endocrine?You should also have a nursery nurse.
Do you need more basal, until you wake up well. You can't be tall and without eating. Do you put you fast on meals?There are new basal insulins that are replacing Lantus.
The Lantus can be put at night or in the morning, or unfold it.

Hi Regina, I don't have any educator and years ago I don't give me a steering wheel to go to the endocrine, my doctor is the one who looks at me.This week I will insist for the steering wheel, I do not click any fast insulin, the only thing he took to treat me is the your.

angela77's profile photo
angela77
09/24/2016 11:27 p.m.

You have to see you an endocrine to make a good diagnosis and put the proper treatment.Do not leave it anymore. The glycosylated hemoglobin value has to be less than 7, better if it is in 6

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2016 4:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Angela77 said:

Angela77 said:

Josénriq's profile photo
Josénriq
09/25/2016 9:35 a.m.

Hello, Angela will have type 2 diabetes,
With Lantus it is not enough to go to the urgent endocrine, the same thing happened to me.

Josénriq's profile photo
Josénriq
09/25/2016 9:39 a.m.

We use three basal insulin more insulin in corrections ..

patriciavecchia's profile photo
patriciavecchia
04/10/2019 11:56 a.m.

I guess if you are type1 you will also get fast on meals.
Yes you are up to the top, you will have to climb the lantus one in one unit, until you get up well.
Yes it goes down a lot at night, it is better to put it in the morning or after eating.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/10/2019 4:25 p.m.

Angela77 said:

The best that I could advise you not to leave much time to go to your endo and see you, do not keep those levels for a long time.And if your endo is not one of those who bother much change of endo and fast.It is clear that you lack insulin but the guidelines should modify them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/11/2019 8:44 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

You say that you do not use fast insulin, if you are type 1 you have to get fast to eat, with such high values, consult with an endocrine, not with the family doctor

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
04/14/2019 10:27 p.m.

Angela 77: Follow the instructions of your endocrine, look if you have a support group in Dábetes in those groups there are people who know a lot about Dábetes and help a lot: or change endocrine.Alfredo from Venezuela. Safe and do not despair remember that the most desperate is the first days when one does not know what he has.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
04/16/2019 10:12 p.m.

@Fer here the offender @kafka_2019

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/18/2019 8:52 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

How many Lantus units are you putting on?Did you test you to determine if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes?

juanluis's profile photo
juanluis
04/18/2019 11:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.