News of Roche

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/04/2017 7:14 p.m.

Before putting myself a bomb I was a user of the Aviva Expert, who allows the insulin bolus to be calculated.Yesterday I received an online survey from Roche that came to be a market exploration.My opinion asked me about an adminicle that is clicking on the body and you can inject the insulin there, freeing you from the "horror" of having to prick your skin.Medtronic already markets something like that, the I-Port Advance, so I put little interest.
They also asked me about something that I would call a semi-pump, because for what I could understand it was a continuous insulin infuses but to put the dose with delay.As I carry, I also did not pay much attention, 160 turkeys for that gossip I do not cool me.
Then they began to ask me about guides to calculate carbohydrates in the food, I thought they referred to a PDF that circulates around, but the question was if I would be willing to pay about 160 euros for a "something" that is put on the phone andThat, when taking a picture of what you are going to eat, he tells you how many carbohydrates ´contiene .
I was ojiplático, it is the dream of my life.I am the worst guy to calculate rations, if it makes me a "junk", payment, payment.
Well, you are informed of what Roche's boys plot.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2017 7:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The IDE sounds great but it is a bit expensive, right?Let's see what news we are having.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/04/2017 7:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

And that is the novelty ??If you are looking for Google there are already applications (and do not scam the exorbitant figure of € 160) that do that, some in their first steps took errors or were unreliable, now there is some more.What funny these scoundrels of laboratories and pharmacists, the last always arrive and want to make believe that they have discovered no more, when the product already exists and surely the cards have plagiarized it.What a shortcut.What bad luck that they don't call me to do that kind of surveys, which I was going to tell them that they could allocate € 160.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/04/2017 9:16 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Well, it takes a link.For now, I have seen allusions from Jedi sugary to Gocarb, from Roche (go!) And five other wonderful app in development back in 2015. To photograph a menu and make oCRYes there is something, databases of dishes prepared by known restaurants too, but the magic of the photo is a futuristic.If you have an idea of ​​an app that works today , please give me the link.

DiabetesForo
09/04/2017 10:18 p.m.

That must fail a lot especially for elaborate meals

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
09/04/2017 10:47 p.m.

Link
There I found the explanation.
Many years ago I had already read about this.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/06/2017 3:14 p.m.

Well, it seems to me that what Roche is going to offer is the gocarb, already finished.Time will say.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2017 5:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.