{'en': '4th Centinel Route for Diabetes', 'es': '4º Ruta de los Centinelas por la diabetes'} Image

4th Centinel Route for Diabetes

fer's profile photo   09/06/2017 11:47 a.m.

Sodicar presents the fourth edition of the Sentinel Route.The test, fourteen hours, will end on Friday 22 on the Batel slope

The Diabetics Society of Cartagena and Region (Sodicar) presented on Tuesday the route of the sentries, the solidarity race organized by the group to disseminate the disease and promote the practice of sport among the people who suffer from it.The activity will be on Friday, September 22, will have a 98 -kilometer route and an approximate duration of fourteen and a half hours.

The test will depart at three o'clock in Torrevieja and will cross the municipalities of Guardamar del Segura, Rojales, Benijófar, Los Montesinos, San Miguel de Salinas, Orihuela, Pilar de la Horadada, San Pedro del Pinatar San Javier and Torre Pacheco, untilReach the Batel slope, at half past five, where at that time the battle will be staged by Qart Hadot.Participants will go through the door of each of the municipalities "to make diabetes visible."

The president of Sodicar, María Dolores García, explained on Tuesday that all those interested in participating, or simply collaborating through a donation, must appeal in the association's office, on Tolosa Latour Street, or calling the numbers' 96852 40 14 'or' 696 45 14 35 '.The number has a price of five euros and has the support of the fedation of troops and legions.

Sodicar encrypt in 30,000 people suffering from diabetes in Cartagena and, with this type of tests, tries to claim "the normalization" of the disease and prevent "there to be any type of discrimination", in school and at work, sohow to encourage "healthy eating and physical exercise."

Manga seminars

In this sense, as García has advanced, the group will organize a seminar on diabetes on October 6, 7 and 8 at the Servigroup Galúa Hotel, in La Manga.There will be a maximum of 25 places, preferably for sodar partners.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/06/2017 11:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I put this image where the main protagonist of the sentries, Javier Nieto, comes out, along with his companions who were the ones who fully completed the route of the sentries.
Javier Nieto is an exceptional person, he has particularly helped me to never give up and every time I have fallen, he has encouraged me to get up and not throw in the towel.
His phrase "Don't run alone, you run with diabetes" always goes with me in each sports test.

A great example to follow that your illusion is not to get podium medals but to end and if you fall, you get up and continue.

Thanks Javier for everything you bring to the people who have diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/07/2017 10:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for sharing help lift the mood

Vero's profile photo
Vero
09/08/2017 midnight
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.