High sensation being low!

Anasyx's profile photo   10/08/2016 9:33 p.m.

I just spent right now, that coming at the bus home I have started to notice as if I were going up and ok, I had hit a tribute eating churros (this living in London and not having Spanish products by hand brings consequences totimes) but then I have kicked every primark that has three plants.Even as I am relatively new in this, to calculate carbohydrates and insulin believed that I had been wrong and I had less.Imagine my surprise when I get home and I find that I have 64 !!

I have a fish memory, but that I remember that I have never happened to feel that I am high when it really is going down.Has happened to you?Any advice?

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
10/08/2016 9:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@anasyx I have sometimes confused symptoms, it is not usual but it can happen.What I would tell you is that both for tall and low do not wait to get home to see how you are.Always measure the minimum symptom and correct the situation as soon as possible

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/09/2016 12:45 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

It is normal.If we noticed when we are always high or low, then we would not need glucometers.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/09/2016 4:03 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It has happened to me to confuse it.It is sometimes similar.For example I notice how my legs weigh when I'm tall, but when I'm under I feel very tired and then I find it hard to move my legs ... haha.I usually distinguish them, but I have sometimes shown it.Although the tremor usually betrayed me without a failure that I am low.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/10/2016 12:48 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

The same thing happens to me and it is usually when I am going down from 180, at that time it sometimes confuses with a loss of sugar

chicho415's profile photo
chicho415
11/20/2016 7:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.