Blood and fasting analysis

Miexron's profile photo   09/25/2016 8:30 p.m.

Hello!It will be very basic, but I can't find any post talking about it, and I forgot to ask the doctor how it was better to do it, so I am interested in seeing how you do.
Soon I have blood tests for my first glycosylated hemoglobin (and in general a bit of all clear), and I guess I have to go fast as always.How do you usually do so that I do not give you the downturn before the analysis?Lately I wake up over the 80-90, and if not as anything and the thing lengthens a little, I'm afraid there will be hypo.Do you usually lower the slow for that day?Do you increase dinner and go somewhat higher to sleep?
If there was a nocturnal hypo for some reason or in the morning, and had to take something, would you have to warn and change the analysis to another day?
All advice is well received, thanks!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/25/2016 8:30 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@Miexron I When I have analytical if I am a little just before going, I take 2-3 sugar lumps with water and do not influence the analysis at all, do not worry about that.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/25/2016 10:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I usually have dinner a little more, so that I do not give me a hiccup

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
09/25/2016 10:45 p.m.

Try to go first thing.I have never had any problems.Once m has said that it passes before my turn, but they say nothing awaits my turn.If you take sugar when you go to look for the results, tell the doctor.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/26/2016 9:26 a.m.

No problem.If you had a hiccup, the first thing you have to do is overcome, the only thing you have to take into account is to tell your endo when you go to see the result, write down your blood glucose and what you took to overcome.It will affect the glucose of that day, but not the Hemo, which is what is seen in those analyzes.
With my daughter it happened to us, the analysis girl stayed a little that I did not know what to do, I told her what I have told you because her endo told us, and she did it without any problem.It is also true that there are people who have not wanted to do it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/26/2016 11:25 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you very much for the comments and advice!I will take them into account, it is good to know that if the case I can go over with some sugar and nothing happens.I will try to dine well also to have some margin.Let's see if I get the appointment first thing and everything is going well, that I am very apprehensive with this that they get blood, hahaha.

Thanks again!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/26/2016 1:35 p.m.

Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Sugar lumps, you will only upload glucose., In everything else it does not influence.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2016 6:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

A question, and go up with a gluc up for example?It has never occurred to me to ask the doctor and also usually get up, although you never know

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2016 10:06 a.m.

Joseludi said:
a question, and trace with a glyc up for example?It has never occurred to me to ask the doctor and also usually get up, although you never know

Without any fair rapid problem.
I use them very little already, half a glass of coca.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/27/2016 10:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In one of my last analytics I was drinking a juice while they took my blood :))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/27/2016 11:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

jconegar said:
Joseludi said:
a question, and trace with a glyc up for example?It has never occurred to me to ask the doctor and also usually get up, although you never know

Without any fair rapid problem.
I use them very little already, half a glass of coca.

No, if that already knows @jconegar, my question is whether it would affect the results, the glycosilada sure not clear.

Anyway I have to go to the endocrine this October, so I will ask those who do the analysis and also to the doctor if I remember

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2016 11:39 p.m.

Well, I go on my way to endo to collect the last exam haha, I think I will ask the question because I have never taken this into account, we are going that if I have a descent for me the main to trace, I take the gluc up or what I catch ahand and I never thought to influence.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/28/2016 10:32 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, nothing, after the visit everything in order, although flipe as much as my endo when we call the laboratory and tell us that the HB1AC did not appear in the analysis because they had no reactive to do it, come on we have the face of the two of!!Long live the ainss cuts.In the end I made it capillary.
About the Gluc Up, which I did not have to alter the analyzes, but that better the sugar in those cases, so I take note in case it is the case.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/28/2016 1:57 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thanks for sharing it @Gemater!It's okay to take it into account.I am crazy about that they had no reagent ... what a fabric ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
09/28/2016 11:23 p.m.

gemater said:
well nothing, after the visit all in order, although flipe as much as my endo when we call the laboratory and tell us that the HB1AC did not appear in the analysis because they had no reactive forDo it, come on, we have the face of pasmadas to both of them !!Long live the ainss cuts.In the end I made it capillary.
About the Gluc Up, which I did not have to alter the analyzes, but that better the sugar in those cases, so I take note in case it is the case.

You just left me.From here little by little we will have to pay a tax for being diabetics

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/29/2016 12:43 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar really at that moment I thought ... Being a pussy, no!Where is the hidden camera?But my doctor's face was worse, she did hallucinate because that had not happened to her in life

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/29/2016 3:28 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, I come from rigorous and I think this time I have bothers her a little.I got up around 5 in the morning and put an insulin correction (only one unit).I didn't even think I could affect the analysis.If so, then bad luck and I will tell the endocrine.If you are wrong, you solve it and now.

Nor do I think the correction has been very useful.That even the round trip trip did it to Pata and not in subway and when I returned home I had even higher glucose hahahaha

That stressful is to be diabetic.

pike's profile photo
pike
03/16/2017 10:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.