{'en': 'Meet Jorge Moto, our sport "crack"', 'es': 'Conoce a Jorge Moto, nuestro "crack" del deporte'} Image

Meet Jorge Moto, our sport "crack"

fer's profile photo   09/08/2017 8:51 a.m.

It makes me special illusion to share with everyone this message our partner @jconegar has published on Facebook, it really is an example of coexistence between diabetes and sport.

From Jorge it can be said that it is also an example of lifestyle change, after 28 years without doing any sport (total zero sport) and after having performed the Marathon of Madrid, the Valencia marathon will face the marathon fighting forDo it as close to 4 hours, (although its fight is still going that time) and then the 101 km of round when it has never never run through Monte or has done more than 42 km.

From now on in each race will always accompany me a new flag of my zero diabetes challenges, a few days ago I kept and gave my father a flag that had made thousands of kilometers with me in training or tests, if thousands, nowA new flag to start a new sports stage after having managed to make the EDP Rock N'roll Marathon in Madrid and having won such a precious medal that it means for me.

Diabetescero will always accompany me, and I will change this photo after a new race ended or abandoned, I don't care.In each photo I will mention the amount of money that will grow indicating at the end of the text the amount per kilometer carried out in "Official Tests" that a company will disinterested will donate to zero diabetes for research, wants to maintain its anonymity and thus respect and I will do.

If you want you can participate in these donations, I am absolutely nothing, everything will be delivered directly to zero diabetes and if you want even with a cent, five centos or whatever you want you can help zero diabetes, you help me becauseI will fight more and more to demonstrate that with "diabetes if you can" and "it is never too late to start."After more than 28 years without doing anything sport I started with enthusiasm and thanks to the spirits received by all of you I continue to dream, they say that the networks are networks, but for me the networks have totally changed my life, thanks from the heart I owe you my life.

I will also totally support sodyar in all acts to help zero diabetes for real investigation.

"I fight with my diabetes, not against her"

Always with me:
DT1 Team.By & amp;For diabetes and sport diabetes, all united to show that with diabetes if you can.
Diabetes do not Fear Antonio Lledó always in my heart in all my equipment.
Sodize encouraging me to continue with value.
Jorge Moto training
Kampament base athletes who support me to fight with my diabetes whose motto is "It is not sport, it is passion" - with Jorge Moto training.

I add that Jorge is a member of the Moderation team of the Forum, and that he is the author of multiple themes in the forum, and promoter of initiatives for all, I highlight the one to create a mix with the songs that have been published on the subject of"Songs that portray us" started by @Jota, here I leave the link.

Link

I also share several links and some videos of Jorge, I hope you like them.

Link ;set=a.471333222882714.128510.100000181204752&
Link
Link
Link ;id=860309044009228

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/08/2017 8:51 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I met Jorge through this forum, it was the first person who sent me a message of encouragement after my daughter's debut and without knowing me of anything, at that same moment I knew that he was a person with a huge heart, something of which heI did not be wrong.He had the great detail of coming to our house to meet us personally and running with my daughters, my husband and a great friend we have in common, I will never forget that day.Not at all my husband will run with Jorge, if nothing prevents him, the half marathon of Valencia and we will enjoy him in the Marathon of Valencia.
I have always said it, and I know he will tell me no, but it is a great example for all of us and one of the people with the greatest and fighter heart that I know.If something should thank diabetes is to have given us the opportunity to meet people like Jorge.
Jorge, champion, a lot of luck with the preparation of the marathon, you know that I am informed ....... Nothing we see again, infinite desire and a great illusion that we have of the day arrives, especially the girls.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/08/2017 9:37 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@"Jconegar" beautiful and emotional Jorge talk, congratulations !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/08/2017 10:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is already like Paquito Umbral and his book [-o <

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/08/2017 4:37 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
This is already as Paquito Umbral and his book [-o & lt;

First of all, thank @"luvi" who knows that he loves me a lot like me to the hahaha, although it is difficult to recognize him, he knows as much as me to fight with our diabetes.This is hard of Luvi nose to lie, I try to complicate my life a little more and always tell the truth without hiding anything.You will never see that I say it is simple and that I paint anything easy because it is not so even nearby.By the way Luvi I would invite you some reeds, Paquito threshold would do it?;)

Well @Fer I appreciate this thread created to lie, in this last camp that gave the talk there were children who knew of me and it was impressive the two days lived there.

@"Rociollinares" There are people who leave their mark on the life of one and those champions that you have at home left her.Desire to see us?I have but I know they will be moments when I will not be in what I must be for nerves.But well I hope something we will take !!Give a big hug to your princesses !!!

@"SIGSAUER" Thank you very much !!!!a hug!!!!Every time I complicate a little more !!!This time possibly it is falling and good to say the next one, but I do not try sure that I do not do it !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/08/2017 7:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

A great person with a big heart, like this.
Your effort and desire to fight are unstoppable.And thank you very much for helping me from the first moment without hesitation at the time or form.

Juani Schz Schz's profile photo
Juani Schz Schz
09/21/2017 5:31 p.m.

I know him thanks to the Facebook group nights without sleep and then we have coincided in some Experience Day diabetes and some Fede event.
But when I came to give me a talk to me association (ADA) is when I really met him more thoroughly.
Jorge is a great person with a huge heart and thanks to him I put my batteries and set sporting challenges that I hope to achieve one day.
I will never be grateful enough for everything that he taught me, for his patience and for his way of motivating.
He is a great champion and I know that in the Marathon of Valencia and in the 101K you will be up to it.
Thanks, thanks and thanks.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
10/02/2017 6:20 p.m.

I thank you with everyone's spirits to continue fighting.It is very hard to play sports with diabetes, let's not fool ourselves, but when the illusion can mostly matter what it costs, because every time we go through the goal arc, satisfaction is so great that we always look for something else.
Now I am precisely in the two or three weeks of strong training where the regulation of the basal is very hard, and the hypos are difficult to control (controlled thanks to Dexcom G4 and do not go to major evils), lowering basal and leaving them by 0,1 you time and having to take HC not to fall.
There are people who tell me that I play with advantage for carrying Dexcom G4 and a microinfusora of insulin, it is true that I play with advantage, but it is also true that I do not care for the coffees and exits to eat that I have had to remove for having to have for havingA higher quality of life.
I think that maintaining glycemia such as the Marathon in Madrid without Dexcom G4 and without microinfusora is complicated.
You never stop fighting please and that this that goes with us does not prevent us from continuing.
A hug to all.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2017 5:50 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

It is admirable what you do.

I also have a challenge related to sport and diabetes, although I undoubtedly do not have the difficulties that you can find for your condition with diabetes, I promised me when they diagnosed my son who would run a marathon in honor of him.

I have realized that diabetes is a background race, an authentic marathon, a step by step fight and my way of thanking him for that struggle that has so small, is to accompany him day by day in his fight and suffer to make my private marathonin honor of him.

Thank you for giving us so much strength to continue fighting and see, that although everything is more difficult for you, with effort and dedication, there are no impossible!

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/13/2017 12:55 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

I greatly thank you for your words @"Dalu" my life has really been somewhat strange for enjoying anything about the sport and now finding myself hooked to him.My illusion is that no child happens what I have happened and that always, with the help of the potatoes and their warrior spirit fight with their diabetes and never stops them to do anything.

For your child it will be an honor when it grows and see what you have done for him, and surely he will return it to you and make a marathon in your honor I have it clear, the potatoes are the main link in the control of diabetes.It is true that it will give you a lot of respect when you face sports tests but you always have to encourage you to fight and you never realize what you can think while doing a sports test.

Diabetes is treacherous and perhaps although it has prepared a lot for something either sports or whatever, for many essays that I have not had its day and falls, but you have to encourage it to get up and continue.

A big hug and never leave to dream.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/20/2017 8:29 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.