{'en': "They don't want to give me the bomb", 'es': 'No me quieren dar la bomba'} Image

They don't want to give me the bomb

kerensammolina's profile photo   09/09/2017 3:55 p.m.

Good guys,

I have not commented or write here for a long time.The fact is that 5 months ago they told me that in the next appointment they would already inform me of the date of the meeting for the bomb, which was a good candidate because I knew how to count hydrates, I had bad controls and I am young and I handle the technologies very well, and I excitedly arrive at the consultation after 5 months waiting and I find another excuse not to give it to me ... and frankly I am already desperate, I have been asking the medical staff for two years, the only one who has seen me throughoutMy diabetes is the sick, I have had for various circumstances 4 endocrine and I am tired and tired, so I told them that if they were not going to provide advances or solutions to my situation they would not give me more appointments, because to renew recipes there is already the one ofHeader and that I will not return to the endocrine.

Anyone knows another way to ask you to supply you, some official document where you say what cases the bomb is indicated or you know any endocrine to talk to it?

The fact is that I will introduce myself there in a couple of weeks with my medical history, with one we have sorrow for 3 years and a complaint written still without presenting, because I will first go to the office of the Endo chief to raise the situation ...If they give me another negative thing I should do ???

Did this be so complicated?

Thank you!

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
09/09/2017 3:55 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

Good @"kerensammolina"
The first time I requested it gave me evasive and informed myself a lot about the subject ...
In the BOE it is reflected all cases where they determine whether we are candidates or not, such as:
- Bad hemoglobin.
- Good control but requireing multiple injections.
- Rotary work schedules (morning late night).
- If you are young (to increase the life of life)
- If you are planning a pregnancy
- If you are involved in diabetes
And someone else I don't remember ...
The next time I went with that printed and fought for what corresponded to me, my endo told me that good ... that I would request it, but that it was not easy, that the medical committee did not know that ... to whatThat I told him, doctor, do what is in his hand, I need the bomb, it is real, it is more physiological, alive limited with feathers therapy ... (it is for older people ...) ... andHe told me that he was right ...
And late
I am from Seville and the hosp is the V D Rocio.
I hope my case has served you.If you need anything here we are

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
09/10/2017 11:46 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@"Kerensammolina"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/12/2017 4:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Nigiri" Well, if they make it too difficult, I will do that, anyway, I know that when they saw that they did not get pregnant later they told them anything?

kerensammolina
09/12/2017 4:53 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

I don't know that but keep in mind that you can try to get pregnant and that it does not happen

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/12/2017 8:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They told me that they gave it to me if I was pregnant.
Try it, you don't lose anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2017 7:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" would give me before, your hem is good but they should give it to me about 6 months before I want to "get pregnant"

kerensammolina
09/13/2017 9:23 a.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.