I have changed the glucometer brand and reactive strips !!A disaster !!!

franjacado's profile photo   09/09/2017 11:04 p.m.

Hello colleagues

I have used the same glucometer, the contaur Next and its corresponding reactive strips, all perfect in these years, and a few months ago I found out that there was another equal glucometer but with Bluetooth, which could synchronize the analyzes immediately withThe phone/tablet ...

I decide to buy one online, 45 Eurillos, and well, go perfect, synchronization without problems and very complete ....

A few days later I go to the medical center to collect reactive strips and needles as every month and tell me that they have changed me brand, that the others are not going to have them, and they have given me another glucometer from another brand and othersreactive strips ~ x (

noooooooooo!PUTADAAAA

Apart from fucking me because I had bought my new Bluetooth glucometer this one that they have given me is Feisimo and is fatal !!!!!What Putadon.

The glucometer they have given me is of the a.menarini brand model Glucomen Areo 2K I can only say that in 4 years my other glucometer had never failed me, I changed it, I changed itJust to have a Bluetooh connectivity but it was the same as I had to make Fabula.And this in a week I have had to restart 10 times, click my finger and when putting the drop it goes out, turn it on again and puncture again, it changed time alone, the design stopped from a store of the Chinese, is moreGreat, the reactive strips are bigger and hard, everything is a true paw.

I guess they are cheaper and have changed to this shit.
I don't know if it will have happened to you but if not, it's possible to pass.
If someone has a similar experience to say it.
I will complain this week but I don't think it serves as much.I do not think they bring more reactive strips only for me ... if I could go to another center to ask for the cotour Next Iria strips even if it had to do kilometers.

I feel deceived.

franjacado's profile photo
franjacado
09/09/2017 11:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Regarding the glucometer you can do little and strips I imagine that the same.It is by contest and the numbers send.
It is true that I think how you the contour is the most reliable meter and the one that although you repeat analysis the variation is minimal.
We are always sold to numbers and friends too.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/09/2017 11:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My hiija spent the other way around, the Menarini for Countour changed, but I was very happy with Menarini's.
Call customer service and say what happens to you, they are usually good glucometers, and they will send you another and maybe another model that serves the same strips.They are attentive and it will do well.Maybe your glucometer is defective.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/10/2017 6:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

frajacado said:
Hello partners

I have used the same glucometer, the contaur Next and its corresponding reactive strips, all perfect in these years, and a few months ago I found out that there was another equal glucometer but with Bluetooth, which could synchronize the analyzes immediately withThe phone/tablet ...

I decide to buy one online, 45 Eurillos, and well, go perfect, synchronization without problems and very complete ....

A few days later I go to the medical center to collect reactive strips and needles as every month and tell me that they have changed me brand, that the others are not going to have them, and they have given me another glucometer from another brand and othersreactive strips ~ x (

noooooooooo!PUTADAAAA

Apart from fucking me because I had bought my new Bluetooth glucometer this one that they have given me is Feisimo and is fatal !!!!!What Putadon.

The glucometer they have given me is of the a.menarini brand model Glucomen Areo 2K I can only say that in 4 years my other glucometer had never failed me, I changed it, I changed itJust to have a Bluetooh connectivity but it was the same as I had to make Fabula.And this in a week I have had to restart 10 times, click my finger and when putting the drop it goes out, turn it on again and puncture again, it changed time alone, the design stopped from a store of the Chinese, is moreGreat, the reactive strips are bigger and hard, everything is a true paw.

I guess they are cheaper and have changed to this shit.
I don't know if it will have happened to you but if not, it's possible to pass.
If someone has a similar experience to say it.
I will complain this week but I don't think it serves as much.I do not think they bring more reactive strips only for me ... if I could go to another center to ask for the cotour Next Iria strips even if it had to do kilometers.

I feel deceived.

Hello, the first thing I do not understand why you have paid for the meter if they give it to you for free in customer service or in the health center, which one are you going?
The second should be placed if they try to change the material, one thing is that they do not have your strips in a timely manner, but being financed in your city are obliged to get you, or, and more if you have connectivity with applications and value than theMeter is reliable in results.

Tostada's profile photo
Tostada
05/11/2018 3:30 p.m.

You can ask Menarini another glucometer model that works with the same strips.Call and tell them the problem, which have always attended very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/11/2018 3:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What you should do is put a claim in your health center.The contaur Next strip is awarded in Madrid for example, but being the most exact and having better technology costs more for the health center than the areo, which is a low cost strip that fails when you make the test a lot of times,The health centers look at what is the cheapest and begin to change everyone who does not claim or say anything to suffer a change, I am to defend it, and not accept that they tell you stories that those strips do not have them, ifThey do not have them ask, and if they have few to ask for more, it is good that they give us poor quality materials just because some person in charge of the center wants to save everything that can be in diabetic material, yes, if theirFamily members suffer diabetes you would see how they ask them to give them contaur Next, shame what health centers do, at least in Madrid it is shame, do not let them change it ....

Rutas de Fiesta's profile photo
Rutas de Fiesta
06/09/2019 6:13 p.m.

What am I wrong is that needles of 5. So much so much so hard to buy?With the glucometers, in the changes I have never had problems, but the needles are very bad and I think I have the right to decide that I shed the thickness at least.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/09/2019 8:33 p.m.

Hello, my name is Olga and I have been 33 years of type 1 diabetes. Throughout this trajectory you see everything, for the year 1987 I remember that my parents had to pay the glucometer of those that you had to clean the blood and suchIt is true that things have changed a lot, because the strips gave them to you in the pharmacy but you had to coin the recipe and pay little but pay, the syringes were paid, that I mean with all this, because that many years ago theSS supplies practically the totality of the material, that if it touches you as a nursing.As everything is being privatized, the Freestyle have made us the ones who request their sensors and they do the August, I must say that I continue to drill my fingers, because that is another the endocrine is the one that determines who is determined to whomIt gives or not the sensors that should be for all type 1, which I mean by this, that in order to improve the diabetics they are paying and it seems very good to me the one that can but not everyone can spend that amount for some sensorsThat in my opinion I have not very reliable either, we all have to opt for products that facilitate our lives and improve our health, if the Diabetics Community has to start paying sensors, watches to save the alarm etc. We areLost because perhaps some if we can choose but many and health is universal, in 33 years removed from insulin feathers do not see great achievements that facilitate our lives, we should choose to choose between several gluconometers as well as sensors and thatThey care to see their reliability because our life depends on that, to be able to trust us

Greetings to everything

Olgablas's profile photo
Olgablas
04/20/2020 7:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.