Crossing border in car also has to present a recipe with the inputs that one carries?

Dani Se's profile photo   09/12/2017 4:07 p.m.

Hello!!I am about to travel to Chile by car, I will cross the border, I will go through customs but land, I am looking for online and I can't find anything, someone knows if I have to ask my son's doctor who details the inputs we carry?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/12/2017 4:07 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I believe that in that circumstance with carrying something (report, recipe, etc.) that it shows that it is sufficient diabetic and if it hurries me or that, in a terrestrial customs control, the attention is more smuggled (drugs, tobacco, tobacco,Alcohol, etc ..) That in medications, another thing is that you will carry an exaggerated amount of medications that went to another interpretation for those who look at it.But you should not have any problem and if you want to carry an endocrine report and you can do it more, you can do it equally.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/12/2017 4:21 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thanks Luvi, calculation is like that, having the look in smuggling of other things, because of the doubts I will carry something written, I do not know if someone had the experience of crossing a border in this way, the dogs will also be trained to sniff drugs, calculation... what are giants !!!Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/12/2017 4:26 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.