Hello, a new one here

Heidi's profile photo   10/22/2016 10:28 a.m.

Hello everyone!!How good to find this forum !!
I have 32, I debuted in DM1 with 31 in August 2015, I was diagnosed in Colombia because I was working there (this would deserve a part of).It was hard for me to assimilate it, I cried a lot and I still have days of downturn.But huh !!I've been great !!5.7 My last Hemo, I stopped with the exercise, I ran my first 10K race and now I'm for the half marathon.I have learned to eat sandwiches and paellas !!
They tell me that I am still on a honeymoon because I need very little insulin.
What fucks me the most ... Las Cañitas who took me before without any concern ...: P

Heidi's profile photo
Heidi
10/22/2016 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @heidi welcome to the forum! I think that hemo of 5.7 seems impressive, congratulations !!= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;

On the sport, here you will find very athlete and healthDiabetes ", and especially on the subject: Link

I hope we can help you and you know, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/22/2016 1:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome @Heidi !!!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
10/22/2016 5:14 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.