Hello, I'm new and I have many doubts

Zate's profile photo   10/27/2016 8:40 p.m.

Hello good.I am new here and the truth is that quite ride.Last year I had gestational diabetes, the truth is that it was difficult to control glucose so I ended up clicking quick insulin.Supposedly the diabetes had to have gone after giving birth, in fact I repeated the two -hour glucose curve twice.This year they repeated it again by chance, since I participated in a clinical study during pregnancy.I was quite confident and the truth is that it surprised me a lot when they told me that the result was not good since you had come out and slightly higher, but very little for what would probably be intolerant to glucose.I was referred to the endocrine, until that visit I was controlling the glucose and the truth is that it gave me something high after eating, but well at most 170 I already say maximum thing between 120 and 170, which I suppose it is high.At first the endocrine did not give much importance and said that perhaps in the future you develop type two diabetes, but then I review my history and told me that I had the low pancreatic reserve and also had antibodies in the pancreas with which I had all the ballots ofDevelop type one diabetes.At the moment I have removed my sweets and hydrates and told me to control the sugar for a month and then decide if it gives me insulin.The truth is that I do not find out about anything because if I still have a pancreatic reservation I say that insulin will not need.Also since I make this diet the records are quite well, very high has given me 165 two hours after eating.I also did not know that after a pregnancy you could be type one diabetes, as you see I am quite lost.Another thing that caught my attention was that he told me that he had had the glycosilada in five with seven and that that was high, after reading several post I see that it is optimal.No one in my family is diabetic, in fact I do not know anyone with this disease.I try for the gallery not to give importance but the truth is that sweet is what I like most in the world and I don't know how I will be able to give up my whole life.Could it be that I have abused the candy, that's why I have made me diabetic?Sorry if I roll up or if I'm asking barbarities, but I don't know who to go and I need to clarify all the doubts I have now.Thanks in advance.In case it serves I am 35 years old, I measure 1 m 65 and weight 50 kilos.I like sweet but I must recognize that my eating habits are quite healthy, I have low cholesterol and good cholesterol very high since I practically follow a vegetarian diet.The only thing that fails me is that I do not practice much sport although it is what a way.

Zate's profile photo
Zate
10/27/2016 8:40 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

I would like to add that several days in the middle of the morning I was wrong, weak, and since I had not had thought they were low sugar.The point is that after snacking I still felt more dizzy, it occurred to me to look at my sugar and I had it 200. I got quite scared since I had never had it so high.The truth is that the issue worries me a lot since as a result of the gestational diabetes I had a bad pregnancy, the placenta calcified and had to cause my birth in advance since the baby had intrauterine growth delayed a point above at birth had enoughand for those of mine.I would like to get pregnant again in the coming months but after all this I don't know very well if it is adequate.

Zate's profile photo
Zate
10/27/2016 8:44 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

Welcome Zate.
Your doctor is right: low pancreatic reserve and antibodies you are going to diabetes 1.
The normal thing at two hours of eating is being below 130. 160 is already high and you should tell the doctor to check the guideline.
The vegetarian diet is carbohydrate: vegetables, fruits, pasta, rice, vegetables... all has hydrate.So don't trust yourself.
You can feel weak due to tiredness, not just for hypoglycemia.
I would insist with the endocrine to change guidelines and insulin or pills rece

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2016 10:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome @zate !!
For now it seems that you are not so lost, you are informing and worrying and that is fine, but I also tell you that you do not go crazy, doctors have their times and precautions, and after all I suppose it is the best,Go on safe.
If you have been given a month of "evaluation" to see how the thing develops, try not to go crazy and let them do, after all they are pending, on the tracks, and I suppose they just want to refine so as not to shit it.
If you had the pancreas reserves very fucking at all, I suppose that your levels would be even higher (unless only vegetables ...), for example when debut I had glucose in the beautiful 500 figure, a ketoacidosis andThe glycosilada in 11 ... so you can imagine.
Right now they will have to make sure if it is type 1 or 2, and already give you the guidelines that see better.I believe that during this month it is best to take care of yourself, that if you can do the controls then you do it and notice everything you see of importance, and then with that doctors can work more easily.
If you feel tired and you are 200, it is not uncommon, when I am high I also noticed that the legs weigh and I feel something stunned, in principle if you are missing insulin, the strange thing would be that it gave you a descent, unlessYou get crazy to stop eating absolutely everything that has hydrates ... (I don't think it's recommended)
On pregnancy, I think I am not the most indicated, but other companions of the forum have a thread here in which you share their experiences with pregnancy and others, so I can!
Well I am quite rookie, so don't pay much attention to me, but I try to help, when I see worried people, because I still have very fresh how bad I had!
In the end, in summary, he tries to be calm and trust that doctors will find the key and do well, and if that does not result, it will already play battle with them.
Greetings and encouragement!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/28/2016 12:22 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Thank you very much for your help, I will have it.

.The truth is that I am a slightly forecast person and I like to know what to stick.

The eating has a bit crazy, because if I see that I then climb the sugar it seems that I take that food.I have never been to eat many hydrates, the only bread, and you do not see how the sugar uploads to me.Even integral cookies upload it to me, salty cookies, of course.

What happened to me during pregnancy was to stop eating the hydrates that climbed the sugar and ended up thinning me and that is why they gave me insulin.

The truth is that it was a nonsense, I mean my gestational diabetes.A little more and the placenta inflara!Thank you, I will listen to you.A big kiss.

Zate's profile photo
Zate
10/28/2016 8:09 a.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

@Zate, don't scare yourself early.If in the end you have diabetes you can eat everything, but if you will have to learn to calculate hydrates and know how much insulin you need by ration.Courage, don't stir.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/28/2016 1:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.