{'en': 'ABASAGLAR INSULIN (MY EXPERIENCE)', 'es': 'Insulina Abasaglar (mi experiencia)'} Image

ABASAGLAR INSULIN (MY EXPERIENCE)

Garci's profile photo   09/17/2017 6:46 p.m.

Hello,

I wanted to comment on what happened to me with the insulin Abasaglar, in recent months, (almost a year).

When they diagnosed my son, they prescribed Lantus and Humalog, as he complained that he was very bothering him, we told the enclose that he prescribed abasaglar, to reduce the discomfort, something that effectively occurred, but the glycosylated began to get worseTo have 300 350 peaks or even almost 400, which at first with Lantus did not have them.

Recently and after several consultations with the endocrine, which insisted that the child was fine by having glycosylated below 8 (although he gave one above), and that the glycemic variability was normal, his mother and I started putting lantus ofA pen that we had left, I have to highlight once again the great help provided by the intervenings in this forum in our censer seeks to improve the glycemia of our son, and that helped us a lot when trying to try that pen that we had left, and that it has been a huge success, since since we started with Lantus, it has not once again had a rare 300 is the one that exceeds 250, the graphics have improved a lot and glimpse that the next glycosity is close to 7as at the beginning.

Well, I don't want to do value judgments about anything contained in this story, I wantedTo better eat it is producing in our case.

Thanks and greeting to all!

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/17/2017 6:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not understand very well, it turns out that you had already prescribed Lantus, but you are who decide for the discomfort that caused the child to change to the insulin abasaglar and now you have decided to return to Lantus.I see nothing bad, by anyone.You have to look for insulin that best suits our rhythm of life and accept our body.There is no other way to do so based on trial/error, another thing is that the endocrine imposes an insulin, that you check that does not meet what I have put before.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/17/2017 7:07 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I do not understand. Well, as an insulin that is biosimilar, it has such negative and disparate results with lantus and because 25 x hundred is lowered, different would be three -three (to which we noIt is another topic) that is different no. Vantatlo wanted to

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/17/2017 8:57 p.m.

I do not understand. Well, as an insulin that is biosimilar, it has such negative and disparate results with lantus and because 25 x hundred is lowered, different would be three -three (to which we noIt is another topic) that is different no. Vantatlo wanted to

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/17/2017 8:59 p.m.

It can be due to failures of the Boli, which will be of worse quality.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/18/2017 3:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ask for Toujeo, it's even better than Lantus, but I don't know if it is approved in children.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/18/2017 3:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well look there we enter another thorny issue that is our dear endocrine that refuses to make any change we propose to how very well pointed Luvi try error trial, l We have proposed Toujeo Tresiba and X of course the bomb, the only thing that has agreed to makeIt is to get a cheaper insu than the one he had and that he has gone fatal, and in the end Tb s has denied to make a change he made it a woman and me and less badly in the end

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/18/2017 9:59 a.m.

He forgot to say that the ball is of worse quality and I suspect that it is not the only thing .....

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/18/2017 10:01 a.m.

I recommend if you use the free, that with the data of the graphics and the profiles (I know it is a bit insufferable), but with that data you can argue the problem that it does not cover me well or that in a certain section without apparent reason the blood glucoseIt tends to rise and that as an endocrine, its function is to guide the best treatment to the patient, so that it is the best quality and normality of life.This is important to let it know as well, that as the patient himself knows the needs he has and in this case you as parents see it daily, which changes to you and does not improve, because the previous one can always be resumed.I do not say that you have not done so, this was my way of acting when I was guided threeiba and I did not work for me for more than Erre said that I had to take time, in the end before the evidence I remain more than to guide Toujeo.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/18/2017 11:28 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

We use the dexcom and l commanded the graphs every month, but whenever I propose a change and with the theme of abasaglar l said with the graphs in front that the child was left without basal in the afternoon and she always clings to the same thing as the glycosThey are fine, he does not want to change anything, I see that you have more luck in this sense TB I know other children of friends who started while ours and are with threeiba or the bomb but from other locations almost all, it is a money problemAnd our son unfortunately is a cost,

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/18/2017 12:15 p.m.

regina said:
asks for toujeo, it's even better than lantus, but I don't know if it is approved in children.
>
Bureaucracy surely.Always for children you have to have more data.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/18/2017 4:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I will not tell you the next appointment I will return to the load, but from a fronton

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/18/2017 4:56 p.m.

You can request an endocrine change

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2017 3:18 a.m.

Well, we have tried but it is the only children's endocrine, there is more adults, I don't know why but in short

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/19/2017 9:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.