{'en': 'Hormigueo in the arms during hypoglycemia Is it normal?', 'es': 'Hormigueo en los brazos durante Hipoglucemia ¿es normal?'} Image

Hormigueo in the arms during hypoglycemia Is it normal?

apas02's profile photo   09/20/2017 2:37 a.m.

Hello with everyone.

About two years ago I started feeling as a tingling in my arms and hands when I had a lot of time.

Over the years my body as it has been able to handle when it is slightly low, it does not react as quickly as before.

The thing is that when I am in hiccups, these tingling give me as when the leg circulation is cut, more or less it feels.

What do you think?

Thank you!

apas02's profile photo
apas02
09/20/2017 2:37 a.m.

Diabético Tipo 1 desde 2007
Apidra y Lantus (plumas)
HbA1c: 6.4% (dic. 2017) - 5.9 (mar. 2018)

There are many symptoms of hypoglycemia and are not the same worldwide.Even in the same person they change from once to another.The important thing is to identify them as soon as possible to take action and not get into a severe hypo.
I among the symptoms that I notice (which are not always the same) are: feeling of anxiety, weakness, as I lack the forces, hunger, light dizziness, once cold sweat (this has always happened to me sleeping).Sometimes I also notice a sensation similar to when you drink alcohol and get on your head.I have never lost consciousness and sometimes the symptoms are stronger than others.Sometimes I almost even find out, I realize why I always notice something out of the normal thing I think is hypoglycemia and look at sugar just in case.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/20/2017 10:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Yesssica_a" Yes, the same thing happens to me when I am in hiccups and sometimes I don't even find out.In my case I wear my hyperactive haha ​​and sometimes it is funny because I look somewhat drunk, but then I control it and it happens to me.

apas02's profile photo
apas02
09/23/2017 5:34 a.m.

Diabético Tipo 1 desde 2007
Apidra y Lantus (plumas)
HbA1c: 6.4% (dic. 2017) - 5.9 (mar. 2018)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.