Hello, I am Rafa Bordes and I have diagnostic diabetes since July 5, 1985. A lifetime.

Spain leader against diabetes?

I am sad to see how bad we are in Spain with the attitudes we have been having for years.Today I have learned (it is an old news, but I do not read everything, sorry) that the studies that Mr. Bernat Soria (former Minister of Health and Researcher) began here in my province at the Miguel Hernández de Elche University.stem cells and the possible real cure of diabetes allowing to dream of a leading Spain in the fight against diabetes.I remember when that happened that seemed that we were talking about something that would never come ... and so it was.At least in Spain.

spaiñ is different

Spain is a tambourine country and we demonstrate it every time politics gets involved.Mr. Soria had to leave the Valencian University to protect himself in Andalusia after the blocking attempts that occurred from the Valencian popular government.The same one that is now news for corruption and scoundrel.Then Mr. Ansar's popular government forced him to flee Singapore.Yes, Singapore.To be able to continue with their leading studies so that it will finally arrive where all health -related scientific studies arrive and that they suppose a “empty my pocket” for all diabetes patients in the world: the United States and their private health.

Do not learn, do not evolve

I remember that when Mr. Bernat Soria began to have problems at Ilicitana University, he already thought that Spain was doing badly.We must put money to Expuertas in this type of research.Can you imagine that your studies will reach healing?Can you imagine that I would have achieved it in our country?That would have meant a capital entrance to the incredible state for little to be charged in the world for healing diabetes, in addition to moral satisfaction.It would have been an example that humanity is in front of the economy and our country would have become a leading country in R&D and Health.

On the one hand I am happy to see that in the USA that possibility continues to have a tour and hope for millions of people who have diabetes, but I am aware that this cure will not be available for all patients because many of us cannot pay their cost when it ispossible.For now, evidence with humans are starting in the United States and I will be very attentive to the advances of the Valencian researcher.

Source: Levante EMV