Presentation, 42 -year -old Pablo and I am a diabetic since I was 5 years old

pablus75's profile photo   09/21/2017 10:31 a.m.

Good morning,

My name is Pablo, I am 42 years old and I am diabetic since he was 5 years old.

I have signed up, to be able to share experiences and solve my doubts to bring continuous glucose meters.

Thank you
Greetings

pablus75's profile photo
pablus75
09/21/2017 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Pablus75, Welcome to the Forum.Here in the forum there are some true compendiums about the MCG.Search in
Link

Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/21/2017 10:51 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hello

pablus75 said:
good days
My name is Pablo, I am 42 years old and I am diabetic since he was 5 years old.
I have signed up, to be able to share experiences and solve my doubts to approach the continuous glucose meters

thank you
greetings

What you need about MCG asks without problems, here a Dexcom G4 user (now Seven Plus) for 6 years.
As the partner has told you, it is interesting that each question is done inside their thread so as not to have 50 open threads.
There are threads of Dexcom and Medtronic, which are the current MCGs.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/21/2017 11:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi Pablus75, I am a 12 -year -old Mom of Angel, diagnosis for 2 years, Angel has used the Medtronic Minilink and it really is wonderful in relation to the fact that we are not immersed in the uncertainty of whether it is high or low, it serves a lot in terms ofYou have to know the amounts of insulin that you need for your rhythm of life the only thing that Angel has problems is as a child and only accepts the sensor in the buttocks and also walks the pump cannula, has problems with the stickers that youCauses scent, I hope that when the greatest east can make the use due and take more benefit than what I have been able to.

You with experience I think if you use them, I will do very well.

I want to ask you how your life has been from your diagnosis :)

a hug

9406 's profile photo
09/26/2017 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the "Pablus75" forum, I hope we can help you, ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2017 12:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.