Presentation

angeloc's profile photo   09/21/2017 10:35 a.m.

Hello everyone.We are a family whose 5 -year -old son debuted in August.We are doing little by little with the issue of diabetes, bureaucratic obstacles and other mosquty.It carries free freeyle meter and we are thinking about the bomb even if our do not propose it to us.

angeloc's profile photo
angeloc
09/21/2017 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @"Angeloc", welcome.The only way to face this disease is with a lot of information.I carry the Dexcom G4, but I would sign and support the fight for bureaucrats to finance the MCG to the children at least.Bureaucrats;They have not realized that a child with diabetes affects the whole family ... and national accounts, too.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/21/2017 10:48 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hi @"Angeloc", as the partner tells you and as Dexcom user almost 6 years the first thing I advise you is an MCG with alarms so you can rest both you and the child if you can economically assume it.
Regarding the bomb I am also a firm defender of it as long as the person who has diabetes and in this case the potatoes are also.The bomb as long as it can be carried and good training gives you an impressive quality of life.
A big hug and that diabetes never stop that warrior you have at home.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/21/2017 11:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you for answering and forgiving my delay.
I value the Dexcom meter but I do not know if you can already use the G5 or how to inform myself of the models.
Learning day by day

angeloc's profile photo
angeloc
09/29/2017 4:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"Angeloc".Welcome to the forum.I !
Like you, I am in the same situation.My son with 1 year old diagnosed in July, so we have no choice but to fight.It is hard, but in the forum I have found help and we encourage you to see people with many years of evolution and that despite the difficulties, it is in perfect condition.I encourage and to inform ourselves of everything we can, so that our children live with the greatest possible normality.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
09/30/2017 1:26 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Tomorrow they have invited my children (I have 2, the little one with diabetes), to a children's birthday to a playground and then give them a snack, they asked me if my son is asked for food.I don't know if I will do well or badly, but I told them of course.I have informed that they are going to give them, what time will they give it to him and my child who does the same as others, is something exceptional, but I will not make my son see that it is different from others, I will have himControl it but not be able to, but my son will be one more at the party and that I think that is why we have to fight.That it does not look discriminated against, that it costs us a headache to be able to control it

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
09/30/2017 1:31 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Angeloc, I am a 5 -year -old mamà, since May with Lantus and fast before meals, keep in mind that on birthdays the boys spend energy, playing, jumping and running, try to be leaning more x how salty what x xExcesses of sugar that are usually present on birthdays, be careful with sugary drinks.I particularly, before my son's diagnosis, I did not agree with the excessive intake of sweets and sugar on birthdays, imagine now.But the important thing is that I have a good time and transmit the self -care since childhood !!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/30/2017 4:45 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.