{'en': 'New, I have diagnosed me with', 'es': 'Nueva, me han diagnosticado Lada'} Image

New, I have diagnosed me with

louizak's profile photo   09/24/2017 7:54 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Well, I have just diagnosed me, I don't know how it works, I've been reading a lot.

I am with 500mg metformin one per day and next week I start with two, although it does not convince me, my glycemia are high, although I do not know if they are supposed to be so, I wake up around 150, 180 ..

During the day I have moments in which it is lower, but the normal thing then happened the day about 210 or 240, I do not like this, I try to walk, but I get very tired and super fast.

Next week I will see the dietitian, and I suppose the meals will be easier for me since now I open for not knowing well how to cook, I was very used to the HC, the endocrine I still do not know when I will see the waiting list is verylong

What do you advise me, is glycemia normal taking metformin?

Thanks for reading me!

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/24/2017 7:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It will be better with the two pills.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2017 2:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina for answer, the truth was that I thought, but until I told me someone who knew Major I didn't finish believing, thanks.

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/25/2017 8:41 a.m.

Hi Louizak.Welcome
I am a 12 -year -old Angel Mom Type 1 diabetes, dependent on insulin.It is important to tell you that this is a process of care and discipline, your glucose of the day are very high, but you will improve with the diet and exercise if you have the desire to improve, learn to know your body before the needs write everything thatYou eat and write your checks there you will see because you are high in most times.This disease if you get tired as it is a day by day.
I cannot say that everything is going well because we have happened with fabulous glucose some days and when I tell that everything good appears that other not very pleasant glucose.So I live with my son the day by day.
If your diagnosis is that you only require oral medication, it means that your Pangreas Ahun is still in the fight for which you should try not to continue mistreating it, learn from the disease and luck you know you are not alone.Forum members will help you see the disease clearly and positively

Take care of a hug :)

9406 's profile photo
09/26/2017 8:01 p.m.

Hello 9406
Thank you for your words, for taking your time to write to me, the truth was trying to eliminate all the carbohydrates, the sugars eliminates them, but even I am lost with what if and I cannot eat, I am scared to eat comprehensive cerealswithout sugar without almost carbohydrates after taking the pill I climb at 320, 340 .. although yesterday I went to the doctor and told me that being at those levels is not so bad .. I do not know whether or not ... today I want to checkIf not taking the pills cause me any change, I start the day to 200 to see how it ends ..
I think what scares me is to be in type 1, I am being a bit silly for having so many fears ... but I have been looking at the forum and it has helped me the truth.I still think that it is something temporary, like a flu .. but it's how you say is day by day ..

Thanks for your time and words, a huge hug.

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/27/2017 9:33 a.m.

Hello, are you losing weight?

MIGUELANGELRUIZ's profile photo
MIGUELANGELRUIZ
09/27/2017 noon

Hello Miguelanguiz, not at the moment, the last one if, of 67 I stayed in 40 but in these last three months I have even taken weight.

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/27/2017 12:31 p.m.

I tell you because the rapid weight loss, usually means that you need insulin, but you will normally have to lower blood sugar levels with other medications, diet and exercise.

MIGUELANGELRUIZ's profile photo
MIGUELANGELRUIZ
09/27/2017 10:20 p.m.

Well then I don't know .. the truth lost a lot the last one, about 25 kilos and I don't know if it had something to do or not .. what do you think? 4
Thank you

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/28/2017 2:08 p.m.

Everything will depend on the value of glycosylated hemoglobin.
Yes it comes out greater than 7, they will have to change the treatment.
Do not satisfy yourself with less.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/28/2017 7:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well, the last one went to 12.9 .. on Tuesday I have another analytical and to see what I get ...
That is why I am the truth worried .. if it comes out greater than 7 .. Well, if it comes to 12.9, what would it be supposed to be?
Thanks for answering me

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/29/2017 10:33 a.m.

Get a treatment that controls you, insulin, if necessary.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2017 3:45 p.m.

Thank you Regina, the next week I will see my doctor and I will tell.Thank you

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/29/2017 5:27 p.m.

12.9 and for the day you are high...pinta to a hemoglobin above 7.
Require your doctor to pass you with the diabetological nurse.She will explain very well how to eat and treat you.
Do not despair, clicking insulin is not so bad.It allows you to have a good control and more freedom when it comes to meals

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/09/2017 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Luizak, I have the same type of diabetes, and apart from the name I don't see more advantage, I thought it would be more cool.

The sugar is tall, the second pill you will have to take it.
But you can add two or three infusions of Estevia in dry grass, perhaps with everything you can avoid insulin, who knows.
With this plant we lower a third cholesterol and triglycerides, and glucose from 125 to 105, in a few months.And it is very good if you combine it with chamomile or mint-political. Some works better than others, luck.

Weight losses I think they are due to the fact that the body falls fat to get an equal glucose, and then does the same with proteins to directly transform them into glucose, which does not finish entering the cells due to the resistance that these areThey offer.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
10/12/2017 2:34 p.m.

Good Louizak If you have diagnosed you, I do not think they send you treatment with pills (meformin) if you are lada you are type 1, and the pills do not work, talk to your doctor, you need insulin since the pancreas does not manufacture it by suffering self -imune attack.
They also diagnosed it to me and I am Lada

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2017 6:37 p.m.

More than a month ago of your question;I hope you have solved your problem.
You say you have a lada.I suppose you have been asked for anti -gac antibodies, peptide C, etc.
I am also surprised as the partner as they are taking if it really is a lada.
In type 2 diabetes there is peripheral resistance to insulin and metformin acts at this level.
In lada, as in type 1, what there is is a decrease in insulin production, not resistance to its action.
Metformin helps little or nothing.
Some even say that it can be counterproductive since metformin increases the immune response and lada, such as type 1, they are autoimmune diseases.
On the other hand are your glycemia and your glycoxylated.Have a story as a high glycemia nothing happens but always those glycemia ...
The goal is to have blood glucose before breakfast below 130 and glycemia two hours after meals below 180.
As soon as glycoxylated, which what it informs is what your medium glycemia have been in the last 120 days, it must be below 7%.
These are the objectives, they may not get to them but it must be as close as possible and, in any case, your values ​​are not tolerable.
I think you have to sit quietly with your doctor and raise the problem.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/02/2017 10:24 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Ah!And besides sitting with your doctor you have, as someone says above, talk to your nutritionist.What is about eliminating carbohydrates?And what are you going to feed, with fat?
Carbohydrates must constitute just over 50% of our calorie contribution.Even if your nutritionist trains you well to make an exchange diet for HC rations, you don't have to completely prohibit sugar or other HC of rapid absorption.Why not give pleasure from time to time from eating a donut?
Go, let's say that we don't eat a rosco !!!

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/02/2017 10:44 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.